Where to get Marine Plants

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to let everyone know that I used to sell macroalgae and many things on eBay and the most reliable place to get quality macro is Inland Aquatics. I have done business with most of the companies mentioned here and a lot are good but Inland was ALWAYS good. They're honest folks and have been in business for a long while.

Give them a try -- I'd love to see them continue. When I finally get back into the hobby -- I'm going right to them!

IndoPacific Sea Life is also great for Gracilaria but very expensive to ship from Hawaii. But you get quality and the correct subspecies. I think these are the guys who dubbed it "tang heaven".

can anyone please give me a site who would ship me plants in India in reasonable cost? i am a hobbyist so cannot afford like 5 40lb bags to be a minimum order..

Does anyone know of a place to get Halophila engelmannii? I checked all the links and none of them carry it.

I'd start a new topic to ask, ans perhaps also one in the WTB forum. I was able find it once through a CA based store the name escapes me at the moment, but I have never seen it there since. I'm pretty sure it was a Pacific species.

Remembered the store name was Seacrop, but it appears they are no longer in business, or atleast gave up the internet part.

I remeber that place as well but couldn't find them now. I'm still asking around and searching. I saw some pics of people's tanks in this forum that have it but for the life of me I can't seem to find anyone selling the stuff

Reefcleaners.org had Halophila decipiens on their site yesterday but when I tried to buy some it was out of stock. This morning they aren't listed on the site anymore. That was the only site I found any Halophilia listed at all.

I recently added GFO to my system and have seen dwindling of the chaeto in my 'fuge. Any thoughts on a slow growing macro that isn't as PH dependent?

i just got my order from LA reef today and the macro arrived in what looks like great condition :) hope they don't die like my C.profilera

reefcleaners.org

reefcleaners.org

I ordered from here, they're awsome. They also have cleanup crews w/ free shipping at cheap prices.
:bounce1:

Last edited:
Marine plants in Los angeles!

Marine plants in Los angeles!

Hi,
I just joined this forum. I wanted to know where I can purchase marine plants locally in Los angeles? Exp maiden hair or shaved brushed. Any info would help.
Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back