• Chong bongs
  • Pink & Golds zoas
  • Raptor(?) rainbows zoas
  • Nuc greens
  • Space monsters
  • Jokers
  • Nightmares
  • Tubbs blue

(if anyone wants to just buy from me to make sure they get something, PM me)

Look forward to adding some cool new stuff to my tank!

Nice list Ron. Getting exciting around here. :celeb2:

I'd list the items I'm bringing but I'm too lazy to type that many out LoL. You all will have to wait. ;)

Last edited:
Also lets not forget they are also giving us a Kessil pendant for the raffle. :) ....Hmmmm I wonder if that would work on my frag tank? (note to self, Block access to kessil during raffle) ;)

More excitement, I just received two big boxes from Bulk Reef Supply. I guess its our filter system. :celeb3::celeb3::celeb3:

Colin, Just bring it to the swap on Sunday. Maybe someone thats just starting out will want it and if not Just toss it.

Ron, I think we get prefered status but I havnt checked into how it works yet. Ken/ReefBass sent me an Email about it but I havnt had time to look into it

A few years back the club engaged in a group buy from BRS. Those who participated in that got "Preferred Reefer" status after the buy. That status appears next to one's name after signing in. I forget the details of the discount but it's something like always getting the best quantity price on an item versus just the buy one price (when available, subject to limitations, etc.).

Back