130 X 36 x 36 inbound...any suggestions?

Well just ordered one of the 1" baby regals from nyaquatics and one of the tank raised baby scribble angles from liveaquaria. Have a 30 gal cube tank setup for quarantine.

Now I'm super, super envious!!
As if that bigger, flawless Conspicillatus wasn't enough, now it has a Mini-Me !!!
What was its total length? 1.5"?

Well just ordered one of the 1" baby regals from nyaquatics and one of the tank raised baby scribble angles from liveaquaria. Have a 30 gal cube tank setup for quarantine.

I hope you have some nutrmar ova and/or baby brine shrimp. I too order 2 of the baby Regals a few weeks back. Neither shipped well and both were dead within 18 hrs.

Sorry to hear about your dad's Mr Ted.

Thanks guys...

A huge bummer as he was totally stoked to go to Macna with me and meet everybody...

Needless to say, I will not be at Macna with you all but will be posting the news in here as soon as I can, will also put up a bunch of pics and video.

If going, make sure to stop by Larry's Reef Services booth..that is where I would have spent the time...huge things coming!

lol, the royal gramma in the dt...looks like she owns 1/2 the tank...
here she is...s

funny to see her with these fish...

Hey Ted, we have more than just a fascination with fish in common. I'm sorry I won't be seeing you at MACNA this year, and I hope the best for you and your pops. Let me know if you have yours hAnds too full w baby fish. I'd be interested in taking the baby conspic off your hands...that is after MACNA and qt of course ;) cuz God only knows I trust your qt more thAn I trust my own!

Hey Ted, we have more than just a fascination with fish in common. I'm sorry I won't be seeing you at MACNA this year, and I hope the best for you and your pops. Let me know if you have yours hAnds too full w baby fish. I'd be interested in taking the baby conspic off your hands...that is after MACNA and qt of course ;) cuz God only knows I trust your qt more thAn I trust my own!

thanks Wayne! You get? I'm am also sorry that I wont be seeing you in Denver...

Love the gramma Ted, a real show stopper in that tank! LOL:lol:

Wish I didnt have the macro on for those pics...she was the only fish on that entire side of the tank....looked like she was the only fish in the tank...
lol, it is amazing how many compliments that lil fish gets!

Back