130 X 36 x 36 inbound...any suggestions?

Wish I didnt have the macro on for those pics...she was the only fish on that entire side of the tank....looked like she was the only fish in the tank...
lol, it is amazing how many compliments that lil fish gets!

LOL & she'll probably outlive them all ... sorry to hear about your dad, Ted. Good thoughts coming your way - we should meet @ Michaels one of these days ...

LOL & she'll probably outlive them all ... sorry to hear about your dad, Ted. Good thoughts coming your way - we should meet @ Michaels one of these days ...

lol, I agree...appreciate the kind words...Michaels would be killer! Can also come up here and check out the royal gramma, lol...

Getting close...

Sat afternoon, I can tell all....

Headed to the lake house for the holiday weekend, where I'll be void of any form of internet connection. Your going to force me to make the trek into Town if you what until Sat afternoon, however, if you were to spill the beans in the am, I might catch a signal prior to my arrival...:wave:

Headed to the lake house for the holiday weekend, where I'll be void of any form of internet connection. Your going to force me to make the trek into Town if you what until Sat afternoon, however, if you were to spill the beans in the am, I might catch a signal prior to my arrival...:wave:

Sorry, it will be around 3:00 pm eastern time...perhaps earlier...

Back