2016 Frag Farmer's Market Info Thread!!!

It will be a pleasure to have you back Earl. Do me a favor - start talking this up anywhere you can! I want to break the 1000 people mark this year.

Just over 820 based on Keith's count. That was based just on the info on the boards and word of mouth. Quite a few of the smaller reef clubs have closed shop and I want to make sure we get the word out to as many people as possible. Spread the word!

Should be a fun time. Looking forward. Matt & I will again be @ the ARKSC table hocking our stuff. Cant wait! Thanks again to Jon & his team for putting on a fantastic event!!!

Jon...I think it would be beneficial to post the photos from the previous years event...give people an idea of the caliber of corals that are brought to the event. I remember someone going around with a camera taking photos.

2016 Frag Farmer's Market Info Thread!!!

CTARS will also be a supporter and will be present at FFM. Jon you should put a post up on the other place so the members can start gearing up.

Just over 820 based on Keith's count. That was based just on the info on the boards and word of mouth. Quite a few of the smaller reef clubs have closed shop and I want to make sure we get the word out to as many people as possible. Spread the word!

Fitch, As treasurer of CTARS I just wanted to make sure we will have a table again this year? Please and thank you! :)

Of course! I always have a table for the local reef clubs who want to come out and promote the club, especially my home club!

Of course! I always have a table for the local reef clubs who want to come out and promote the club, especially my home club!

Awesome!! Thanks Fitch! I will post the flyer on the other site and also get it on our website when we can.

I just got some exciting news about the Frag Farmer's for this year but I can't share it yet...
:)

Back