240g tank w/fish room build

Hey Roger where did you get the calcium reactor ro tubing flow valve kinda like a needle valve?

Ok so all old tanks have been emptied of corals and removed from the house. Have to paint the wall then bring in the big 240!!! I will need strong body's to help if anyone local is willing to help. Not sure of the day yet. Will c how long it takes me to get it painted.

I also turned on the co2 on the new frag tank for the calcium reactor. Have been dosing insane amounts of 2 part to keep up.

Also got a small reef octo running on the multitask system for now. I had no skimmer on that setup till now.

This week I had a leak in the big deltec output pipe. Couldn't seem to seal the leak. I checked with our local skimmer guru to fix but he was to busy right now so I was on my own. so.... I cut off the pipe at the body of the skimmer added a bulkhead, silicone on the inside and out just to be safe. It's been 48 hrs but no time today to try it for a leak test. I may test it and hold off on running it till I get the 240 running since I already bought an extra small skimmer for temp skimmer.

Will work on pictures soon but wanted to get update.

Roger

Roger

Ok so all old tanks have been emptied of corals and removed from the house. Have to paint the wall then bring in the big 240!!! I will need strong body's to help if anyone local is willing to help. Not sure of the day yet. Will c how long it takes me to get it painted.

I also turned on the co2 on the new frag tank for the calcium reactor. Have been dosing insane amounts of 2 part to keep up.

Also got a small reef octo running on the multitask system for now. I had no skimmer on that setup till now.

This week I had a leak in the big deltec output pipe. Couldn't seem to seal the leak. I checked with our local skimmer guru to fix but he was to busy right now so I was on my own. so.... I cut off the pipe at the body of the skimmer added a bulkhead, silicone on the inside and out just to be safe. It's been 48 hrs but no time today to try it for a leak test. I may test it and hold off on running it till I get the 240 running since I already bought an extra small skimmer for temp skimmer.

Will work on pictures soon but wanted to get update.

Roger

Roger
Let me know what day you need help moving the tank. Im only minutes from you

Depending on when you do it i could possible help. My schedule will be kinda crazy through the end of the year though

Wall is being painted!! Have to thank my wonderful wife. Not only has she put up with this 11 month long build so far but she's painting the wall while I'm at work !!!

Last edited:
Back