65 Watt PC Bulbs--Bulk Purchase on eBay?

But the pm box is fine, now! :) I was confronted with a rapid change of plans on Friday and so I was both out of range of the 'net and out of pocket until this evening...

Brad

OK, so to date here's what we have:

Charlie: 1 10K, 2 Actinic, 1 50/50 square pin
Alex (ecreef): 2 10K 2 Actinic square pin
Chad: 2 10K, 2 Actinic straight pin
Brad: 4 10K square pin
Brad: 2 10K straight pin

So we need 12 square pin and 6 straight pin. Let me see what price I can get for that combination...

Brad

I will place the order when I have everyone's confirmation. Charlie and Alex have confirmed; if Chad can confirm tomorrow I'll order then.

Thanks,

Brad

Steve,

Yes, sorry I did order. But from your PM I don't think you needed the same bulbs anyway.

Thanks!

Brad

Charlie, Alex, Chad,

The order is in. I paid 8.68 for each bulb so that's $34.72 for 4 bulbs each. I'll pm you each my email address so you can paypal when you're ready or we can do cash when you pick up.

Thanks,

Brad

Brad, thanks when is the expected arival date? Ill bring you cash when i come to pick up if thats alright. Thanks for putting this together. Cheers

According to UPS Tracking info they're supposed to be delivered today (Mar. 1), but that seems unlikely. Cool, but unlikely! I'll let you know.

I think I have all of four messages in my PM box, but that's apparently all it can hold. Maybe one of them is big or something. I'll see what I can do...

Brad

Back