A Smart? Aquarium in Taiwan...

You won TOTM and didn't announce it here. I can't check everywhere all the time. Sheesh. :D

Congrats, well deserved!

http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index.php/current-issue/article/165-tank-of-the-month

Haha….
Sorry, I was busy on planning my frag tank and a purchase list for my trip in May to US, and really don’t have any extra pictures to share here after provides most to TOTM project :rolleyes:

Congratulations!!!!!

Well deserved shih87, congrats!!

Thank you all.

Second thought, I do have one new picture

25648179544_7510ef1fa1_c.jpg

and two more interested ones...
oh, yes, I found red bugs… but, I deal it my way, well, temporary it work…

26176544806_5113c75c4b_z.jpg

26202464715_4f29b0d8d7_z.jpg

Congratulations on TOTM! A very well deserved honour. :beer:

Also, thank you so much for the magnetic stirrer you gave to me as a present when you visited the UK. I still use it at least a couple of times a week and each time appreciate how quickly and straightforward it is to do alk test etc. Its probably the best reefing present anyone has ever given me. :beer:

I know Andrew (Biggles) is jealous he doesnt have one...but pretends its a pointless toy...like he did when I bought my Flipper Magnetic cleaner.

Congratulations on TOTM! A very well deserved honour. :beer:

Also, thank you so much for the magnetic stirrer you gave to me as a present when you visited the UK. I still use it at least a couple of times a week and each time appreciate how quickly and straightforward it is to do alk test etc. Its probably the best reefing present anyone has ever given me. :beer:

I know Andrew (Biggles) is jealous he doesnt have one...but pretends its a pointless toy...like he did when I bought my Flipper Magnetic cleaner.

Thanks and sure thing that little magnetic stirrer. I believe Biggles is much younger than me so never worry a shaking hand. Give him a few more years ;)

Joseph! Congratulations! Your tank really is awesome, in the true sense of the word.
Well deserved!!

Thank you. I hope you three don't mind names were mentioned in my article:)

TOTM is fun, but what I really very excited is able to totally control my Alk now as I saw your thread has some discussion running on.

As you can see now I am able to enjoy my afternoon tea with friends, remotely check tank alk on iPhone, found 7.1 dkh is a bit lower than my expected 7.3...
26253793201_5cfc4c35af_z.jpg

Swap to Apex Fusion page on iPhone, and increase Apex DoS KH dosing volume. Pretty cool. I think I am ready for my US trip.
26320033025_ef55995204_z.jpg

Congratulations on your well deserved TOTM. You have a gorgeous display full of colorful corals and I enjoyed reading about it. :beer:

Awesome tank, congratulations!

Congratulations on your well deserved TOTM. You have a gorgeous display full of colorful corals and I enjoyed reading about it. :beer:

Nice job and congrats!!! :thumbsup:

Congratulations. Amazing Display Tank. Love the automation!!!

Congrats on totm! Well deserved. I'm blown away by how awesome you have set up your reef!

Congrats on TOTM it's well deserved

Thank you all.

Fish list

Fish list

This is a true piece of art, congratulations with your well deserved TOTM award.
Would you mind sharing a bit more about the fish you keep? Previously you mentioned pseudanthias and I did recognize the tangs, chromes, 6 liner and the clownfish. WHat is the current livestock, happy about it?
Thanks.

This is a true piece of art, congratulations with your well deserved TOTM award.
Would you mind sharing a bit more about the fish you keep? Previously you mentioned pseudanthias and I did recognize the tangs, chromes, 6 liner and the clownfish. WHat is the current livestock, happy about it?
Thanks.

Thanks. You have very sharp eyes. Since TOTM writeup has to be submitted early (about 45 days before), but aquarium photo prefer latest (2 weeks before publish), so there are some new livestock add-in lately and show on photo, but not on writeup (the entire livestock list you can find from my writeup part).

What are not addressed in writeup are ..... a Poweder Blue Tang x1, no special reason, just found a one I like, so she is in my tank. Also to better control my red bugs issue, I added Dragon Pipefish x5, and Yellow Coris Wrasse x1 as well.

Frankly, except pipefish seems not going to survive in my strong currents tank, I think I am happy about all other livestock.

Cheers,

Congrats dude! I'm not surprised at all. didn't your last set up win one also?

Thanks. I hope I did not misunderstood what you meant.
This tank is my first RC TOTM tank, but the same tank received Zeovit.com featured tank 2015 Sept. but so far still hanging out there on their home page.
Maybe that is why you thought not my first time....

BTW, I have US west coast trip for almost entire May this year. Hope I can get more idea and know what to change and improve after.

Cheers,

Back