Aquarium Adventure Sale

Jordan55

Premium Member
Saw in the Sunday paper AA is having a pretty big sale.

Looks like they have some nice drygood prices.

Fish tanks, heaters, salt, filters, lighting.

Also some coupons.

Coupon 1- Free 160 gallon IO salt to the first 6 customers on the 19th and 26th.

Coupon 2- Free 10 gallon to the first 100 kids on the 25th.

Coupon 3- Free Fluval canister filter to the first 6 customers on the 19th and 26th.

Sale is from the 17th- 26th.

Well... I may just try and stand up for AA this one time.

I mean their dry goods are not HORRIBLE. Jacks and Byerlys prolly has better deals.... but I have gotten heaters and food and bulbs and tanks from them without regretting it because of the price.

Some of their drygood prices will make you puke, but a lot of the everyday little things are not bad.

Wow.... thats too much protection for them....

their livestock sucks.

I just remember seeing a 175w Ushio10k bulb for $125.00
Just can't beat Premium Aquatics prices, even with shipping. Not to mention the fact that I get my package the next day with UPS ground.

Some one please tell AA they hit our board about 4 times a month, maybe they'll read all this and figure it out.. Tell them not to post thou, im afraid what they'd get.....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6797685#post6797685 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by prime8man
Some one please tell AA they hit our board about 4 times a month, maybe they'll read all this and figure it out.. Tell them not to post thou, im afraid what they'd get.....

LOL :p

Do'nt tell anyone in Cleveland. I dont want to many people to be there when the door opens up. I need that free salt man.

Just bought my two tanks from them, I've always liked AA for their tanks but gotta agree their livestock has gone down hill over the last five or so years.

Only bought my 210 from them because it was on sale and Jacks wouldn't price match so cheaper one wins in my book.

BTW I already reserved the salt so I'll be needing that for the new tank LOL

how does AA live stock suck? They get fish in that you cant always find every place else and have them on a regular basis. How many stores do you go to that have chevron tangs, moorish idols, blue spot gobies and such in? Also Im not sure if any of you went in and saw the show achiles tangs and naso tangs, now a pink throat trigger. Your right there prices are a little high, get a fish club and they are the same price as every place else. It is not fare to be comparing a store to an online place as far as prices there is no possible way they can compare, Im sorry but it wont happen anywhere you go. Byerlys is just as expensive with stuff Im sorry but they are and their tanks always look like ****. think about how many more employes work at AA and how big the store is and all of that, it also is in a prime location... therefore to pay the bills to keep the store operational they have to have slightly higher prices....

wwildcats04
You have to admit the pricing is beyond ridiculous. I know that they have big overhead, and I know how much running a business cost these days. With that being said, the pricing is so out of the ball park I am surprised they can keep customers. I do like to walk in and look at the great displays they have, but buy something...........no way.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6815809#post6815809 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by routman
wwildcats04

Employee or Manager???

LOL :lol: I was thinking an employee or at least a friend of an employee...

no, just someone who understands the concept that you are comparing them to online prices and that is simply unfair. I have been a customer there for years because of the good cervice is how nice the store works. 90% of the employes there really know there stuff and that gives me confidense in shopping there. You are right some things are over prices but also you can get some things there for a hell of a lot cheaper than other places and yes, thats including live stock! and im sorry but I do not find there live stock to be looking bad honestly I dont not in the slightest bit

No one is comparing them to online prices (livestock). Even with the 25% fish club discount it is still more expensive than other stores in the area.

I like AA because the setups are usually pretty clean and I enjoy the FW section unlike many people here who don't care. It's a neat store, but usually very overpriced.

Back