Bubble King Skimmer Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! 17 total now!!! I wonder if they would discount further with 20+ threshold??

10+ BK orders - 15% off + Free shipping + 5% off additional products
15+ BK orders - 20% off + Free shipping + 5% off additional products
20+ BK orders â€"œ 23% off + Free shipping + 10% off additional products
30+ BK orders - 25% off + Free shipping + 10% off additional products

Do you think this would be possible??

I know I personally am going to order $5000+ of additional items for this tank I am building this month so the additional discount will work out well for me (if they have the lighting/other products available I need).

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12228317#post12228317 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tbone28
wow, very happy that you guys are able to get the 20% off + free shipping!!! awesome deal!! :rollface:

Alright, big group hug for Terry! Wait, this isn't a done deal yet. For now, you get a slap in the face. :p ;) But seriously, thanks for starting this thread T and for getting the ball rolling.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12228394#post12228394 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Graf-X
Wow! 17 total now!!! I wonder if they would discount further with 20+ threshold??

10+ BK orders - 15% off + Free shipping + 5% off additional products
15+ BK orders - 20% off + Free shipping + 5% off additional products
20+ BK orders â€"œ 23% off + Free shipping + 10% off additional products
30+ BK orders - 25% off + Free shipping + 10% off additional products

Do you think this would be possible??

I know I personally am going to order $5000+ of additional items for this tank I am building this month so the additional discount will work out well for me (if they have the lighting/other products available I need).

I think that might be a bit of a stretch. But you never know.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12228555#post12228555 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by alex93se
TOO FLY,
Count me in for a SM 250 at 20% or better discount:)

Well, if we don't hit the mark, are you willing to settle on 15%?

I know we've got a lot of interest, but I really want to see how many people are serious enough to pull the trigger. I'm hoping we can at least get 10. 15 would be great. I think we're pushing it beyond that.

Where the heck does the water exit from?? I have a 400 Internal and it has a similiar standpipe but a tee about halfway up for the water return.
I can't figure out from the pics where the water exits on a SM skimmer

reefkoi, Jim is right. the standpipe is submerged, and that's where the water exits, so a stable water level in the skimmer section is a must for proper performance

192clark: many sites. premiumaquatics.com aquariumspecialty.com are a couple

All I can say is this:

I seriously hope all you guys on the list are serious buyers! Cuz I started this thread to discuss BK skimmers, and it would be awesome to have another 20 owners here :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12228416#post12228416 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by TOO FLY
Alright, big group hug for Terry! Wait, this isn't a done deal yet. For now, you get a slap in the face. :p ;) But seriously, thanks for starting this thread T and for getting the ball rolling.

LOL, you can thank Los for the idea of a group buy. All I did was throw some ideas out to actually see it happen!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12228978#post12228978 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tbone28
LOL, Paul, you sound like the Skimmer Nazi!! :D

You have no idea... ;) I should show you a pic of my breakfast room floor. :eek:

Iz kapoot!

UPDATED:

1. Jim_S - Deluxe 250 External

2. kenargo - Deluxe 300 Internal

3. triunfo - Deluxe 200 Internal

4. Graf-X - Supermarin 200

5. Too Fly - Deluxe 250 or 300 Internal

6. BradR - Deluxe 250 or 300 Internal or External???

7. Los - Deluxe 300 Internal

8. Old Timer - Deluxe 250 or 300 External

9. cbui2 - Deluxe 300 External

10. Alex1965 - Mini 180

11. Phanman1 - Supermarin 200 Internal

12. marie - Supermarin 200 or 250 Internal

13. 143gadgets - Mini 200

14. tonyespinoza - Deluxe 300 External

15. tigerarmy - Mini 200

16. hankzilla - Mini 180

One dropout. He realized that the skimmer footprint is too large for his sump.

I wonder if the SM would work? RRL, the SM 250 is configurable to a degree. Did you check the footprint on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back