Bubble King Skimmer Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if i didnt already have mine i would be getting one with that deal. Man i would have went with a 300 ext. ;) lol

Would i be able to pay via paypal? also, what is the time line looking like on this project? I might be able to add 2 more skimmers to this order if things work out.

never thought to ask, but i can i still get in on the group buy?

If so im unsure which to get, the internal deluxe 300, or SM250.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
up for

up for

I am up for a mini 180 live in SE Florida 33432

Last edited:
me to, so I can see prices!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12234097#post12234097 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by herostar
can someone give me a link so I can look at the inventory and see if theres anything I need...

done

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12236633#post12236633 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cbui2
guys please send me all your paypal info and i will take care of the rest ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12236929#post12236929 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tbone28
jnb - I hope you're kidding! cbui is messin around :D
What! You mean he's got my money too?!! :eek2:

j/k :D

im in too buble king mini 180- im in canada so can someone fill me in about the shipping and when the expeted delivery date woudl be after payment

actually no - i see a hopeful group buy going - the prices are getting good, I would like a 180, the guy who is organizing it seems ok and ask me for paypal info which is simply my email i use for paypal which he can not get in to. So I join the buy.

Are you telling me this is all a joke? - I do not understand.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12236929#post12236929 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tbone28
jnb - I hope you're kidding! cbui is messin around :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12237083#post12237083 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jnb
actually no - i see a hopeful group buy going - the prices are getting good, I would like a 180, the guy who is organizing it seems ok and ask me for paypal info which is simply my email i use for paypal which he can not get in to. So I join the buy.

Are you telling me this is all a joke? - I do not understand.

Too Fly is the one organizing it, so pm your info to him only.

jnb, no harm intended. Cbui, myself, and a few others follow each other around and like to kid and joke. I'm sure Bart had no intention of causing any harm. If you really want a BK, pls contact Too Fly. This seems like a great deal. (BTW, there's no gain in this for me by telling you to stay in the buy, as I already have a BK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back