Bubble King Skimmer Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sang's going to order a BK pretty soon....all I have to do is post another nog shot :lol2:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12478672#post12478672 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tbone28
I think Sang's going to order a BK pretty soon....all I have to do is post another nog shot :lol2:

If you only knew how close I was a few days ago, you would be laughing out loud.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12478741#post12478741 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Maximus
LOL, this time I know what you wrote before you edited it!:)

I doubt it. Try me :) I bet all your poker chips. But I'll settle for a pokerstar monti ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12478747#post12478747 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Maximus
If you only knew how close I was a few days ago, you would be laughing out loud.

For real? SM250? Never too late. You know that BK > ATB 4-life :D

You know me Terry, I am all business when it comes down to reefing.... and following the reefer known as maximus :p

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12479093#post12479093 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tbone28
I doubt it. Try me :) I bet all your poker chips. But I'll settle for a pokerstar monti ;)

For real? SM250? Never too late. You know that BK > ATB 4-life :D

Are you sure you want to bet? Let me give you a hint. I believe you were directing some words at a future ATB owner but was questioning why he kept asking about the BK. Am I correct?:D Still wanna bet?:lol:

Yep, I was talking to Terry yesterday and told him to check at night and what to look for :( Sorry to hear Terry. It kind of puts into perspective where our hobby really is.

And people want to know why I don't do frag swaps.

Dang T, that's rough. I guess if you're gonna have to deal with pests, why not get them all at the same time! I'm dealing with AEFW's at the moment, even though I dip everything before they get into the system. Luckily everythings on plugs waiting until the 250 goes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back