Bubble King Skimmer Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you got what it fixed.

Also i forgot the Sm's have the cone design which does not take up alot of real estate like the other cones.

Thats a hair under the sm250
I have to look again but i could have sworn the atb had a bigger diameter bottom than the BK's.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12477403#post12477403 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Shawn D
I am going with the ATB Medium and its a smaller footprint than the SM250

:D

Yup I am really excited, just thought I would have to wait for a while for the new airstars and couldnt really wait that long, but Victor solved the problem

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12477540#post12477540 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Maximus
Go back to your H&S thread, Mark!:)

I am happy over there. If I did switch, I'd get a BK.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12477559#post12477559 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Marko9
I am happy over there. If I did switch, I'd get a BK. I was thinking of getting an ATB, I need something for my skimmate to drain into :p

LOL!! Too funny.

Yeah the atb is smaller i was wrong.
I did look at ATB too but i was a little cautious as the old school skimmers used cones too in the neck of the cup which i think compensated for a small pump.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12477800#post12477800 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jtarmitage
Looks like somebody did a little 'edit'!:lol:

:lol:

tbone28

Thats funny, sorry for the neck pains. I thought about that after, I gues you could have turned your monitor sideways like I had to!

:)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12477821#post12477821 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Maximus
jt, where did you find that pic of my wife!

:lol: Yeah, in your, and my, dreams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back