DSPS tank from Thailand (1000 gallon+)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15687672#post15687672 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Oldtimer
In due time my friend. ;)

In the meantime, I highly suggest the following wine. I just had a glass and it's a fine red wine - rich & spicy with a clean finish. Tablas Creek 2006 Côtes de Tablas... http://www.tablascreek.com/cotes06.shtml Not to bad price wise either, $21 US at my local market.

Nothing like pairing a fine wine with a fine reef tank! Cheers. :D

Wow, thank you for your recommendation. I really want to try it.
I did check their website, so sad they don't have distributor in Thailand.
Maybe I will ask somebody to bring it from Singapore or USA.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15688001#post15688001 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bogg
I've never had the two buck chuck but the father in law swears it's the best wine. :) some of the cheap wines are just as good flavor wise as the more expensive ones ime.

Yes, I totally agree.:)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15687970#post15687970 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Oldtimer
I think Ching said it him self...

" Life is too short to drink bad wine "

:lol:

But if good wine costs more than US$50, I can't afford it.:p

very beautiful! I wish i had the words to express how strongly i mean it. That exact statement has been a million times I feel like it is not strong enough !

so little rocks ?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15688273#post15688273 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chingchai
Here is the FTS taken today.
Due to limited space, I have to use fish-eye lens.

IMG_9997.jpg

LOL Chercm, Give the man time. They have only been working on the rocks for three days now. I am sure this rock work is alongggg way from being done, but it is coming together nicely.

Wow, Just love this tank. Everything is so well planed and beautiful. Hope i some day soon will visit BK again so i can see this tank.
Congratulation on having LR and water in the tank. I sent it a great feeling? When you have been planing and working for so long and then finally see it up and running.. :)

I love the structure on the right, but why waste time on the rock when you're just going to cover it with coral? ...(just kidding). The longer I follow this project the more I realize how well planned this project is, and how awesome the team of experts you've commissioned to complete each phase of the project. This tank is a "museum quality" piece of art. I feel fortunate to watch its creation. Thanks for the time you spend humoring us.

It´s nice to see how the hole room is bright lighten , even with very few lights turned on...if you fire up all those lamps over the tank will cause seriou sunburn at the aquascaping crew....lol
The strong light setup you made will probably reflex at the white walls, as a way there´ll be very few shadows below those rock pillars...
I liked a lot the clear bright aspect off the room. You just hit the bulleye with the integration betwem tank and room decor...
Grade A+ !!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15688536#post15688536 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chercm
so little rocks ?

I personally think it's the perfect amount, too many times rocks overpower the aquarium. Plus when corals start going in you'll end up having it more full than you want, need to take into account the long term growth of the tank too.

Boggles my mind ... exceeds my imagination ... I was swearing all the way going through your thread!!

Beyond awsome!!!

I'm officially a fan!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15688826#post15688826 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by strout
LOL Chercm, Give the man time. They have only been working on the rocks for three days now. I am sure this rock work is alongggg way from being done, but it is coming together nicely.

strout. Thanks.
You sure understand how the work has to be.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15688999#post15688999 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mr Cheezy
Wow, Just love this tank. Everything is so well planed and beautiful. Hope i some day soon will visit BK again so i can see this tank.
Congratulation on having LR and water in the tank. I sent it a great feeling? When you have been planing and working for so long and then finally see it up and running.. :)

Mr Cheezy. Thank you.
Hope to see you in BKK soon.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15689233#post15689233 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by purza_00
I love the structure on the right, but why waste time on the rock when you're just going to cover it with coral? ...(just kidding). The longer I follow this project the more I realize how well planned this project is, and how awesome the team of experts you've commissioned to complete each phase of the project. This tank is a "museum quality" piece of art. I feel fortunate to watch its creation. Thanks for the time you spend humoring us.

purza_00. Thanks so much.
You are right. I can cover the rock with the coral.
But this is my dream project, I want to have everything to be perfect. That's it. :)

Back