DSPS tank from Thailand (1000 gallon+)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15689428#post15689428 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by yukonblizzard
Your tank is really coming together, it looks great, cant wait to see the finished product.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Alex. Thank you.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15689517#post15689517 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Marcelo_Brasil
It´s nice to see how the hole room is bright lighten , even with very few lights turned on...if you fire up all those lamps over the tank will cause seriou sunburn at the aquascaping crew....lol
The strong light setup you made will probably reflex at the white walls, as a way there´ll be very few shadows below those rock pillars...
I liked a lot the clear bright aspect off the room. You just hit the bulleye with the integration betwem tank and room decor...
Grade A+ !!

Marcelo. Thank you again.
One day I will visit Brazil and have a drink with you.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15690353#post15690353 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Nando-Italy
wowwwwwww............great job!

Nando. Thanks.
Your tank is always my inspiration.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15690776#post15690776 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by backdraft
your aquarium is comming along nicely. can not wait to see it stocked.

backdraft. Thanks.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15692016#post15692016 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sfsuphysics
I personally think it's the perfect amount, too many times rocks overpower the aquarium. Plus when corals start going in you'll end up having it more full than you want, need to take into account the long term growth of the tank too.

sfsuphysics. Thanks.
I did have bad experience on my last tank. Too much corals and overcrowded.
So I don't want it to happen again.

This is what they did on day three:
IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

i haven't been on rc in a week or so b/c i've just been too busy with work lately, but i logged on today just to check the status of this build. i can't believe the progress that's been made. what a beautiful setup.

Nice rock work.... with a bridge... so nicely scape..
COngrat CHingchai.

Its true not to put too much rocks, must anticipate future growth.

Hi:
Great tank and great work.
Here in Argentina this hobbie hard to start.
A question, waths software use for designing your system?
The direction of the camera?
Congratulations an go on.
PD:
If you like, we can send a good wines from Mendoza & San Juan

Back