Fish shortage?

zhangster

Is there a fish shortage right now?

On liveaqueria most of the marine fish is out of stock. It seems they are only adding a few fish to the "Divers Den" where they can command a premium for new stock.

Is everyone buying fish while hunkered down?

FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD!- Sorry, had to.

(Proceeds to stare at that grouper in the predator tank- Mmmm I could make a pretty nice meal out of it, I’m a pretty good cook ya know)

Let’s all hope things will return to normal ASAP.

Most fish are shipped into the country. Since there are very limited international flights they are not being shipped at all. Lfs can really only get fish from Florida and Hawaii right now. Once international flights open up completely most stores should start getting their fish again. Most likely it will be around mid June

Yeah, very limited options if you just got a new system up and ready to start stocking (like me). Hopefully things get back in stock soon but I don’t know. I’m in the market for a purple tang and can’t find one online anywhere for the past month.

Yes. Supply chain is definitely stretched to limits right now. I think adding to the problem is many people are staying home and want more fish. Hope things will improve soon...

Back