GHL Doser 2 Owners Club

Few updates.

Soon wifi set up will be made easier with an auto search setting, this will save a lot of first level support.
"MY GHL" which is the browser based software (important for Mac users) is still on target for release in Beta form before the end of the year as promised.

I hope by the end of January to have a full set up video for everyone.

Link to Android APP is
http://downloads.aquariumcomputer.com/Upload/GHLControl_V100_BETA.apk

updates can be found on the GHL website @ www.aquariumcomputer.com

people complaning about ghl control center being hard to use, should try the pacificsun doser, their software makes ghl control center seem like its designed for children..

i switched away from pacifics suns doser, due to instablity in their software, and it seems every update they do has some new bugs. I am really happy with my new ghl doser 2.. easy to use and setup.

Thanks for the great feedback, it is always welcoming to here positive reactions to the very hard work GHL are putting into the product.

Thanks again, this is great news.

I to could not grasp Pacific Suns software and firmware and switched to the GHL doser 2. However I have tried for about 4 hours to connect via usb cable and cannot connect. I've tried just about everything I know and can find on google. Could I get a little help? I downloaded the software and firmware. I've tried going to administrator and changing the com port under the dialog interface and the type of connection. What am I doing wrong?

sure thing, email us at info@ghlna.com and we will have you up and running in no time. My guess is you need to install the USB driver manually. But drop us an email

But also for reference if anyone can not connect via USB....with the doser plugged in, go to device manager in the window and search for the doser, if it is there (it will be) and says driver not installed then follow these steps

1. Go to Windows Start Menu and enter C:\Program Files (x86)\GHLControlCenter
into the search tab and select the GHL Control Center folder
2. Open the folder that says Driver
3. Double Click on install and follow the instructions

ANY further support please email us.

I got it installed. They had me download something else to get the English version to work and manually install the driver. It's still not dosing(green light)though. I saved changes. Maybe a tutorial video is in order:wink:

sounds like you downloaded the wrong language software ;) yes manual driver install is required in some cases, the instructions are above this post from last night.

as for dosing, if still stuck revert back to email ;) We will have you dosing in no time ;)

Got it running finally
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418768639.688388.jpg

I have the Doser 2 and a Level sensor float switch. I can't find any information on the ghl message board to setting this up. I want to setup one of the pumps as a ato. Can you steer me in the right direction?

What's in the box?

What's in the box?

It's a very interesting doser, but can you you please tell me exactly what is included in the package/box?
Is there any silicone tubing, ATO pump? Do we have to buy separate as we need?
I see each doser has a bag of clear connectors, but besides that anything else?
Thanks,

Hi
You get the doser and the clear connectors, from there you supply your own tubing as we would not know how longer length you require.

GHL keep things simple so to keep the price down for everyone they do not bundle accessories as you may end up with something you dont need and pay for it.

With GHL you are buying German technology the most state of the art doser on the market, it made the top 10 must have product list for 2014 at Reef-Builders! We are very proud of that, no other doser launched this year even got a mention.

Thank you, you are right.
In terms of calibration, if I'd like to have a good calibration for the min. dose 0.1ml, is it enough to calibrate just with 1l of water? Is it a good idea to use actual supplement to calibrate each pump? If I have KZ supplements, what's the best way to calibrate each pump? Also, is it necessary to calibrate with 1l?
Thank you,

Hi
Yes 1L is the instructed and required amount to get optimum accuracy.

Here is the copy and paste from the instructions
1. Set the desired Max.Speed of the pump.
2. Provide two roughly equal measuring containers and fill one with water (about 1 liter). Now turn the suction tube into the filled container and the other one into the empty container. Go to the GHL Control Center and click on calibrate the pump now. Follow the instructions.
3. After the procedure is completed, measure the amount of water that was pumped into the empty container and add the value to Flowrate of the pump in the GHL Control Center.

If you need more help just let us know or email me at info@ghlna.com;)

Last edited:
Back