Hate to say this but.....

I never like the yankees!!!! I will even say I hated them!!!!!! But Katie got me hooked on them. So ya, lets go yankees!

HA HA HAHAHAH HA HA HA HA. Boston Botards... I was pretty ticked that they didn't beat the Angels. Nothing tastes better than cold revenge for beating us up before we had our act together... Oh well, we'll get ya next year maybe?

Yeah watching the Mets made me feel like I had food poisoning too... Poor guys. I mean they ARE a fellow NY team, and not from Boston... Kind of makes me feel bad. Plus my mom was a Mets fan, so watching the total and complete meltdown into dismal failure, injuries, poor management, front office issues etc. was like watching one of those intervention shows on A&E.

Go Phillies!!! I'm not much of a baseball fan anymore, but never liked the Yankees. I know failure though, I used to/still am a Braves fan....

im not a bo sox fan im a cubs fan its not a fair series phils only have nine playere and the yankees have 14( five umps + 9 player)

Now I didnt get to watch the game last night but the umps have sucked every game. They have made bad calls on both teams.

They dont cheat. They are just that good.

Back