Here yee, here yee - LIRA's New Mtg Location

hey paul sounds like you may owe some money ... Lol

shhhhhhh

I sometimes pay off in Pods

moving1.jpg

Paul when you want to go you can hitch a ride with me if you would like :) We may have to take the truck if your paying in pods!

Chris, I have not seen you in a long time.
Do you still go to the meetings?
I have only been to two meetings in my life, one with you and one I was the speaker at in California.
After being in the Army and doing 40 years in a union, I am not really a meeting person :lol:

Ok Paul how about this to break the ice-You can be a speaker again-
We are always looking for a different point of view.
Now I personally know you have that.
Vinny

OK it will be on the benefits of a UG filter in conjunction with live asphalt. That should pack the house.

Will that be a different enough point of view? :dance:

If your lucky, the batch of ale I have in the fermenter right now will be ready in time for me to bring some :beer:

I would love to attend the next meeting since I'm just starting out but we're having a surprise 40th anniversary party for my parents at my house the next day so I won't be able to make it.

Can anyone give some details about what goes on at the meetings? How many people go? Any age ranges? My wife likes looking at my fish but she doesn't take part in it at all. Can she come along?

We get a variety of speakers in, some home grown, some we bring in from elsewhere. Topics range from the simple to in depth, things like tank set up, lighting, propagation, fish health, etc. Following the speaker, after a short break, there is an auction of donated frags. Lots of good deals on some very nice corals from fellow members, Atlantis, and some local stores. Age ranges vary from kids on up to old timers, even a few spouses, girlfriends or boyfriends get brought along by their significant others, so feel free to bring the wife ;) Meeting details such as the next speaker can be found on the clubs website.

Back