history of lunar's reef

A world class tank with top class photography! What an amazing combination! I wish my tank would grow up and look even a little as nice as yours. :thumbsup:

Wonderfull tank one of my favorites.

Greets wesley

Yes!! What they said..
Couldn't agree more
Just amazing in every way.

Still one of the most amazing tanks i'ved admire

Thank you, guys.

Some more photos for the present:

Krzysztof

Wow beautiful setup. What kind of steroids are you pumping through your system? :) Im sure this ain't the first, but great job and keep up the good work. Inspirational setup and your eye for detail is immaculate. Seriously, I don't think anyone could pass through your thread and not compliment. Thanks for sharing with us.

Wow beautiful setup. What kind of steroids are you pumping through your system? :) Im sure this ain't the first, but great job and keep up the good work. Inspirational setup and your eye for detail is immaculate. Seriously, I don't think anyone could pass through your thread and not compliment. Thanks for sharing with us.

My passion is the best steroid :) Thank you for the nice words.

Krzysztof

HI! lunar, how long have your P.evansi going? and can you share some experiences with this anthias? thanks very much

HI! lunar, how long have your P.evansi going? and can you share some experiences with this anthias? thanks very much

Anthias are beautiful addition to a reef tank but there are less and less anthias left with time. Unfortunately, I lost them during changing of all rocks in January. There were only 3 evansi and 1 squamipinnis then. One of evansi fell into a pump, others hid in rocks.

Krzysztof

Anthias are beautiful addition to a reef tank but there are less and less anthias left with time. Unfortunately, I lost them during changing of all rocks in January. There were only 3 evansi and 1 squamipinnis then. One of evansi fell into a pump, others hid in rocks.

Krzysztof

Have you changed all the rocks?
Why?

Have you changed all the rocks?
Why?

Yes, all the rocks (100%) at the same time. I made very risky decision but the most rocks were very old, the oldest pieces were even about 15 years. Such old rocks lost their ability of filtration in my opinion, were full of detritus. I wanted to change the rocks a long time ago but I always was afraid of doing that. And one day in January 2015 I went for broke, bought real reef rocks and did that.

Krzysztof

I always have a smile on my face after looking at your latest acro pics Krzysztof, beautiful colors mate :thumbsup:

Krzysztof you are truly a master reefer and your coral photography is fantastic! Love the colors & coral choices in your display. Absolutely stunning! :eek2:

Krzysztof,
I have always marveled over your tank/s. What an amazing job, the colors you achieve set new standards. Your amazing husbandry skills have set a bench mark in the hobby, your photo skills matching of course. Nicely done, funny how you make a tenuis look like a completely different coral, pushing the limits of coloration :)

Krzysztof,
I have always marveled over your tank/s. What an amazing job, the colors you achieve set new standards. Your amazing husbandry skills have set a bench mark in the hobby, your photo skills matching of course. Nicely done, funny how you make a tenuis look like a completely different coral, pushing the limits of coloration :)

Thanks a lot.

My favourite plate acropora:

and hyacithus:

Krzysztof
https://www.facebook.com/aqua.mor.Krzysztof.Tryc

Krzystof, Please forgive me for repeating a frequent question, but I ordered 2 new ATI LED Powermodules, and I am going to replace my Giesemann Spectra MH/T5 lighting with T5/LED lighting. So . . .

Can you tell me what your latest bulb configuration is or is it the same as your last post on the topic?

Thanks so much!

Joe

Back