How to keep an Idiot busy...150DD

Yup. It wasn't that hard install aside from my procrastination.

Thanks. I'll have plenty of top down shots this time around. I have a 20x20 acrylic look down box now too.

Yea, I know those actuators, very reliable. Would love to see a video in action.

Also great seeing you at Exotic this weekend Patrick :thumbsup: Don't tell Bob I bagged you up such a nice colony of zoas for only $25! :lmao:

I cant wait!!!!!

I know it's killing me I thought I would've been finished cycling by now. Thanks again for help with the scape, I needed it.

Yea, I know those actuators, very reliable. Would love to see a video in action.

Also great seeing you at Exotic this weekend Patrick :thumbsup: Don't tell Bob I bagged you up such a nice colony of zoas for only $25! :lmao:

Video for sure once I get the lights on it and the rock in. Firgelli automations and it has 23" of lift.
Thanks for that those zoas are sweet. I hadn't been buying anything for about a year before I took my tank down for lack of a qt. Now I'm getting all kinds of nice stuff with no worries.

My last trip back from The Coral Reef. Getting all my old favorites back and they've been very generous with the frag sizes:thumbsup:

Nice! Can't wait to see the whole system up and running.
Me too, Thanks!

Good to see you're back. Cant wait to see this tank full of corals. :beer:

What is the lighting and filtration going to consist of?

It was a long year without a tank. Lighting will be 8 t5 retros in a modified ceiling light housing that will cool the ballasts then the bulbs like an ATI. I would just buy an ATI but I spent too much on the retrofits already. And the 2 AI leds at the front of the tank. Until the tank grows in and the coral are my n&p removal again I'll be using all the same stuff that's why I continued this thread instead of starting a new one.

Welcome back! :wavehand:

Thanks. I'm gonna stop by with some bone cutters, ok?

Nice to see things progressing. I can't wait to see what you do with the tank this time.

Thanks. A better scape and coral placement that makes them stand out more are top of my improvement list.

You'll be RC tank of the month before I put one coral in....nicely done sir!

I don't know about that, your 80 shallow was spectacular it just came down before it's peak.

Sure Mason

Sure Mason

Here's the lift, so easy a two year old can do it. I need to add another bar to stabilize it. I think it's done cycling judging by the white film that grows on the glass. I have more pics but haven't uploaded them yet. Not enough time in the day. Still have to redo the sump baffles and plumb it. I have friday off so I hope to get a lot done.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z2oSfsbYUE0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Awwwwweeeeeeeeessssssooooooommmmmmeeeeee! that is great Patrick.

Thanks! If you have to have a canopy, this is the way to go:strooper:. I need to secure the bottom half more and it should take the shake out of it and keep it level. And unfortunately those zoas are melting on me. They were awesome too. The wild blue tenius I got is doing great go figure.

Now that looks good. Can you pot some details about te main parts used for this lift? Thanks.

Back