How to keep an Idiot busy...150DD

Awesome tank. And awesome SPS colours! :)

Thanks! I didn't always have color as you can see from the beginning of the thread. After getting more fish and messy feeding with particules everywhere colors\;
' really started to deepen.

Simply incredible!

Thanks Bob!

They just keep getting better Pat.

Thanks, I've been reading up on photography and am starting to grasp how the settings effect the pics.

Another tank that has such great colors..has me thinking of doing sps..lol

Great shots, keep 'em coming!

Thanks! You should try them they've done better than my lps on some water issues

Congratulations on winning tank of the month. Well deserved

Thanks!

I'm gonna nominate you for RC TOTM!!!

No way not even close. Did u not see the last tank that just won lol.

Yeah I hope it grows in more. Seems like we will be putting the house on the market this spring and there's no way I'm gonna try to move it so it may not get there anytime soon. But if the house doesn't sell...

I did actually...I honestly don't think the colors are as vibrant as Pat's...

Hey...the last time I nominated someone for TOTM...they won...sooooo...yea...I got that good luck vibe!

Thanks Mike! I can't wait for FFM to show this stuff off in person.

Congrats Pat! A gem of a reef for sure.

Thanks!

Thank you very much for you discussion:) well done,...... all around

Thanks! I really enjoyed it, it meant a lot to me.

I hope to have new pics soon

Thanks! You should try them they've done better than my lps on some water issues

I have a couple pieces (one from Hazmat, a cap from franky, and 3 from bfishlpond) that are doing pretty well, but that's about it.

I'm afraid to spend money on the crazy colored sticks for them to die! LOL

Like I said before. I caught on to this tank late in the game and I'm not sure how I missed it for so long, but definitely a well deserved ctotm. Great job!

Stop torturing me with that jol dammit

It was the only photo I hadn't put in this thread:spin3:

I have a couple pieces (one from Hazmat, a cap from franky, and 3 from bfishlpond) that are doing pretty well, but that's about it.

I'm afraid to spend money on the crazy colored sticks for them to die! LOL

Yeah don't buy the expensive ones first.

Those are awesome shots.

Thanks! It took a lot of bad pics to get to the good ones

Looks great Patrick. Congrats on CTOTM!

Thanks Rob! Again I really appreciate the help you gave me over the years. It made the hobby more enjoyable.

Like I said before. I caught on to this tank late in the game and I'm not sure how I missed it for so long, but definitely a well deserved ctotm. Great job!

Thanks!

Back