June ARKSC Meeting - June 11th - 1 -4pm @ RTMA in Norwalk - Frag Raffle

Thanks for having us Joe... Good times! :D Bruce, I'll be in touch about RAP. Next meeting we have, I'll try to remember the scotch. :)

What a great get-together that was!

Joe, thanks so very much for sharing your home, picnic table and tanks with us!

Everyone, thanks for bringing cool corals for the raffle - there are an Acan, a birdsnest and a couple of Montiporas spreading their polyps in my spanky-new setup as I type this, and I couldn't be happier with any of 'em.

~Bruce

Joe thanks for hosting the meeting, your hospitality and sharing your tanks with us. It was nice meeting with everyone. Hope to get together again soon.

Pat

Thanks for the kind words. It was great seeing you guys this weekend. The frag raffle was great, lots of great frags have new homes. Everyone was so generous! Thanks for bringing what you guys had. I'm glad you guys had a great time.

Also - if anyone wants to host our August meeting, please reach out to me. I know that a lot of people are away in July and August, so September may be abetter month for the next meeting. I think the last few summer month meetings we have had only a few people attend.

Joe, sorry I missed it! I gotta check forums more but we were out of town with family anyways.

Back