Let's See Some T5 Only Lite Tanks (remember Just T5 Lite Tanks) :-)

Hey nice setups so far!
Here is a pic of my 26g w/ 2' Tek T5's:
-sun
-actinic
-sun
-blue+

I just upgraded to a 55g & ordered the 4' 6 bulb fixture, will post pics soon.

32596229.jpg

35425455.jpg

Yea, box fish was not in for long. Only 2 days while another tank was being setup, but I ended up giving him away anyways.

I built mine into my canopy. I have a RR tank so I am using 36"s for the back. I am using SLS reflectors.

T5-2.jpg

Guy's heres where you can get helios T5's HO and UVB setups for cheap price the same price as the bulbs by themselves. I think I will go with 5 T5's ( 2- HO 10,00k, 2- HO 11,000k UVB marine, and 1- HO Actinic. This will go a top a 30 gal( 36Lx16Dx12W)

Reef_Dweller_69 said:
Guy's heres where you can get helios T5's HO and UVB setups for cheap price the same price as the bulbs by themselves. I think I will go with 5 T5's ( 2- HO 10,00k, 2- HO 11,000k UVB marine, and 1- HO Actinic. This will go a top a 30 gal( 36Lx16Dx12W).

http://www.amads.com/Lights6.html

Make sure you get the deluxe series with the reflector. They ain't as good as SLS or SLR but likely better than anything else being peddled.

R33f3r: nice. I did that except I went with all 48". I would never have thought of putting in two 36" along with the 4 other bulbs.

379268_27_006.JPG

Hears a couple growth shots

Hears a couple growth shots

I posted these pics on a another thread but heres a couple growth shots.

Pink Birdsnest Sept 25

pinkbirdsnestsept25.jpg

Nov 20

Birdsnestnov20.jpg

Heres a shot of an unknown sps a month apart

frag4oct21.jpg

fragnov20d.jpg

The birsnest is about 15 inches below the light and the other sps is about 8 inches. Anyone can tell me what the 2nd sps is?

Mikester - So you think that the Blue+ is better than the URI actinics? I'm currently debating whether I want to add 2 more T5s, change out the URI actinics to T5 Blue+, or get a 250watt MH pendant.

Decisions... Decisions... I've been thinking about this for a while now, but I'm still debating on what to do.

Re: Hears a couple growth shots

Re: Hears a couple growth shots

Deuce67 said:
I posted these pics on a another thread but heres a couple growth shots.
Heres a shot of an unknown sps a month apart

frag4oct21.jpg

fragnov20d.jpg

Acropora Millepora Or Prostrada.. give it another month:)

Nathan

Jun41: I had two 36"'s laying around so I had to use them, heh. At least the overflow is nice and algae free :)

Back