Misled's 80 gallon Mixed Up Deep Blue Rimless Edge Lagoon

Ok, so this is where the stand started.

zQriPL7.jpg

The exterior is done.

I21IfgN.jpg

Time to do the inside. :worried2:

Looks good... I really love my 80G rimless from them too..
I'll check back in a few years to see if you have water in it yet.. :p

So, the tank backround. Has to be adhered to the tank to prevent reflections when filled. First tried 3M adhesive, posed to be clear, but their perspective of clear and mine seemed to be very different. Ended up using a pro clear wallpaper paste.

Y4Xakn6.jpg

gGel5EI.jpg

Wow! I can't wait to see how that background is going to look after you aquascape. It certainly appears that it will provide the false sense of depth.

Wow, that's really cool Jesse! Are you going to aquascape so you have room behind the rocks to scrape the coraline from the back glass?

Wow! I can't wait to see how that background is going to look after you aquascape. It certainly appears that it will provide the false sense of depth.

That's what I was going for. I may have figured out something else for later also. :)

Woah... that turned out cool!

But now you MUST keep that back glass free of coralline! ;)

That's the wife's job!!!

That is a really cool background. I cannot wait to see this tank up and going.

Hi Vince!!!

Wow, that's really cool Jesse! Are you going to aquascape so you have room behind the rocks to scrape the coraline from the back glass?

Yep, nothing ever touches the glass!!!

I do not want to rain on your parade or put a damper but what if the background is exactly what it is and if the fish was suddenly frightened and headed toward the background fast , it might get itself hurt hitting the glass hard .

Looks awesome. Can you seal the edges so you don't get salt creep between the glass and background?

Back