My 55 gal... lots of Pics

I love to see healthy good looking tanks that are simple. It really shows you that a lot of these gadgets, methods, and snake oils are not needed.

I really like that crown jewel coral on page 2. I did a google search and didn't come up w/anything. What's the scientific name for it?

Thanks,
Kj

Korrine... it almost looks like a Brain.. but I looked for it too.. can't find anything like it.. lol

I will keep looking too..

OMG.. lol.. the price ranges from $30 - $100 just having a look around for the Scientific Name and I got that in range for pricing..

you really gotta watch what people will try to get for something ..

I also found that the Prism Favia is cheaper than the dragon soul favia but they look pretty much the same..

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14237285#post14237285 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by calli
OMG.. lol.. the price ranges from $30 - $100 just having a look around for the Scientific Name and I got that in range for pricing..

you really gotta watch what people will try to get for something ..

I also found that the Prism Favia is cheaper than the dragon soul favia but they look pretty much the same..

Yeah I think I paid about $30. You also have to look if the item is in stock. Price sometimes changes when item is not in stock.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14237366#post14237366 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mustang51js
you have any pics of the overflow box, just to give me some ideas if i could do the same.

No pics right now I'll try to load some up for you later. Basicly I just filled the front (the part that is IN the display tank) with small pieces of LR.

They say that Crown Jewels Prism Favia is a slow growing LPS Coral... is that 3 set of pictures over the course of a year? and also do you dose your tank?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14237439#post14237439 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by calli
They say that Crown Jewels Prism Favia is a slow growing LPS Coral... is that 3 set of pictures over the course of a year? and also do you dose your tank?

the pics span probably a 6-8 month gap from the first to the last

I do dose my tank I use Oceans Blend 2 part

My newest addition is the Pinstripe Wrasse (Halichoeres melanurus) this will probably be my last fish for a while.

DSCF1942.jpg

DSCF1944.jpg

DSCF1965.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14341964#post14341964 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wondermidget
great job. keep it comming.

Thanks! I have some pics of some really nice frags that I am waiting till they grow some more before I post I also got a clam that I am very interested to see how it does under my T5's

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14493684#post14493684 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ReefObsessor805
Way sweet. Great inspiration for us smaller tank owners!

for sure, it's nice to see something in that "mid-size" range. beautiful setup man, truly inspired. :)

I love the pictorial of the clownfish. As I was looking at the first pic about him I was like "Aww, poor thing."
Second picture; "Aww, the little guy he looks like he's feeling a little better."
And then the last picture was like he was saying "Yeah, you know it baby, I'm way better now, and I'm lookin' good."

Back