My 748 Gal A.G.E. Aquaillumination SOL lit Texas Dream Tank Build!

AJT [URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/ATE-A-V-8/media/IMG_2756_zpsea0bfbe4.jpg.html said:
IMG_2756_zpsea0bfbe4.jpg
[/URL]

What do you call this coralo?
Very nice your reef ...:spin1:

Andy, the tank looks great. Hard to believe it's been 2 years! I hope in 2 years my tank has same results yours does as I'm sure most of us wish that. Keep up good work!

Corey

I followed your thread while the tank was being set up, but haven't checked in for a while, it looks beautiful

Andy, the tank looks great. Hard to believe it's been 2 years! I hope in 2 years my tank has same results yours does as I'm sure most of us wish that. Keep up good work!

Corey

I can't believe it has already been 2yrs. If I had one thing to do over I would not have added in a RBTA.

Those dam things reproduce like rabbits. I have sold at least 12 & there are still another 15 in there. What is bad is when they start roaming over to SPS & LPS. I have tried Mejano wanding them, next step is joes juice.

AJ, how long does that food last you? Since picking up another 9 tangs quickly realized how fast I'll be going through food in the near future!

Looks a lot better without the reflection down the middle.

David, good to see you around, congrats again on the write up!

I'm looking to upgrade all 20 AI lights to the Hydra 52's. Hopefully Merry Christmas to me!!

FYI, the frozen food defroster works pretty good. Easier than the net in a bowl anyway..

Looks a lot better without the reflection down the middle.

David, good to see you around, congrats again on the write up!

I'm looking to upgrade all 20 AI lights to the Hydra 52's. Hopefully Merry Christmas to me!!

FYI, the frozen food defroster works pretty good. Easier than the net in a bowl anyway..

At one point I was going to upgrade to the Radion Pro's. But then I looked at my tank again and thought Would upgrading to the new lights help my corals? No it would not help my coral as my tank is pretty awesome (if I say so myself)
Sure I will get more bells and whistles. But I see no benefit to my coral by upgrading. Ecotech will be the only one who would benefit from me upgrading at this point. I'm one who believes that one can't wait on technolgy and I didn't I ordered the lights as soon as they were released.
These lights will be good for at least 3 more years and there will be many, many, many upgrades coming out.
I've been fowling your thread from day one, I feel the same way about your AI lighting.
Do you think your tank won't benefit from the upgrade.

I think mine will benefit as there are more colors available now instead of just blue, white, & Royal Blue. I think the AI Sol's are missing some red as gold does not show up as well as I would like.

Back