New to Nashville aera

RL321

Hey all, I am new to the area (4 months here so far) I have a 24X24X17 cube set up for reef and wanted to see what was going on in the area:wave: I have been to aquatic critters and even found an online vendor and got a couple frags from them. Also want to start stocking my tank slowly, if anybody is selling any frags please let me know, thanks in advance. Here is some shots of my build. Of course my rockwork looks totaly different than in these shots, changed it probably ten times :bounce1:

DSC02703.jpg

DSC02737.jpg

DSC02806.jpg

DSC02919.jpg

DSC03013.jpg

DSC03014.jpg

DSC03071.jpg

DSC03074.jpg

The stand looks like it is stong enough to drive a truck over. Tell us about the urn on the right side of the second picture. Looks like a manatee is trying to escape from it.

lol yeah i tend to overbuild things :D That vase i have had for years, it had a small crack in it and got it for half price impulse buy and yes it is a manatee :)

Looking good. I tend to overbuild as well, but your stand is in a whole different league. I do really like the "work space" around the tank.

I find the extra space around my tank keeps me out of trouble. Without it I would forget what I was testing, have it knocked over by my wife or have my toddler drink it.... But with it, no worries.

I'm up in Clarksville but I have a ton of frags I need to move. Some are more like full pieces than frags, but you know what I mean. I have a few very nice softies and some primo acans and selected other LPS.

I would be very willing to trade for a stand, or some frags and cash for a stand. You're cabintry (sp?) work is ten times what I could do, very nice! Give me a hollar if you're interested in buying, trading and/or partial trade and cash.

Fidel
montezumabulldogs@yahoo.com

I got quite a few SPS frags. I am in manchester. If you are looking for LPS or softies the I can vouch for Fidel's stock....primo! If you are interested give me a call 931 409-0496.
welcome to the area,
-bart

Welcome to the area, looks like you are off to a great start:) I also have lots of SPS if you are interested.
Chris

Thanks everybody:beer: I would definitly like to see what you all have for coral. I have too much cheato if anyone needs some. I actually bought some online and its taking up half my fuge. I dont beleive i need that much. My tank is only 24X24X17 and not a whole lot of room so i feel like i need to be selective as what i put in there and not really sure what to put in there eaither lol

Fcamdog, I would definitly be willing to build a stand for ya but i am now in an apartment and my tools are at my sisters in another state. I am a service manager and live on site. I am a good HVAC tech. though:cool:. If you want to sell some i would be intrested.

You won't be disappointed with fishdocs frags;).

Nice setup. The plumbing looks like you thought it out;).

Back