Pizza nights January 16th at Aquatic Treasures and January 25th at The Corner Reef

Had a great time last night! On a side note, I know there's more than a couple folks with tanks on the east side, someone needs to step up and host for the next one over there. The night ended much too early. :D

Had a great time last night! On a side note, I know there's more than a couple folks with tanks on the east side, someone needs to step up and host for the next one over there. The night ended much too early. :D

Yes, we need some of the Illinois folks to clean their glass and let us in:D

Looking at some of your tanks, I'm ashamed to show mine. Maybe once its a bit more established.

No reason to be ashamed of anything. We all have to start somewhere. It's also a good time to pick the tons of knowledge for any particular setup because we all know not one setup is the same.

If I didn't need to be up so early this morning I would have pinch hit again and hosted last night. :( However, I too would really like to see so others step up to the plate and host.

If I didn't need to be up so early this morning I would have pinch hit again and hosted last night. :( However, I too would really like to see so others step up to the plate and host.

No worries Nick, you've stepped up to the plate on several occasions! Was hoping we could get some new blood to fill in some of the gaps.

Smooth I thought your daycare was sick? How dare you go.

Umm, I believe I said we lost our sitter so my wife couldn't go. What was your excuse? :deadhorse:

I'll try and get on the schedule for an east side event this year. First I need a little growth in the tank so I have something to show.

I've got school age kids and both my wife and I work - so late weeknight events at the house just aren't going to happen.

Sorry I missed last night - was out of town for work.

-Mike

Back