September Meeting

strayvoltage

Hello fellow reefers and STARS members. It would be my pleasure to be joined by as many of you as possible for our Sept. club meeting.
We have all been invited by Kevin (vonfinger) to attend a party at his home.
This will be the monthly meeting. Please go to this thread for more info.
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1898339

Lets all get out there and get together to see a beautiful set up and have a little fun. :dance:

Hi all, lets not forget about the meeting this month. I sure hope a lot of members new and old make it. It will be an official unofficial meeting, just a casual get together to see a great looking reef. Not only is there a reef tank to see but also a very nice planted fresh water tank and a pond outside.
:wave:

I am planning on showing up just to use that bathroom with the sky light while people are on the roof :) Not really, I also plan to show up for the free alcoholic beverages......

puffin04, who are you foolin? You know you won't be there. You will have to work or all of your sugar mommas will have you tied up and won't let you out to play. :wave:

i don't think steffen has a job! i bet john is on to something with the tied up idea. he would litterally be tied to his job :lol:

I’m going to try like crazy but it looks like I may not be able to make this meeting. :( Was up late last night trying to get this tank up and running and I’ve been told today is the day to get this done with!! Sorry Kevin if I’m unable to make it. Make sure someone brings a camera!!

Jay

I will be there for sure guys. The weekend girl is out of town for school so i will be free. Who else from Cruces is going? Thanks

Steffen Sparks

I know! :( But I need to keep the peace in the AO!! If you want some please pm me. My schedule is chaotic but I do know that I will be in EP on Wednesday for an appointment in am. I also have a crop of Kenya trees!!

Jay

I was not able to make it. I sure hope a lot of people went and that we get some pics on here. Sorry Kevin it just didn't work for me to make it over. Thanks again for the open invite.

Kevins tank is pretty damn nice. thanks again for the hospitality. if anyone has pics of his tank please post.

Sorry, I didn't make it to the meeting :( I also hope someone will post some pics. When is the next one at your house, Kevin?

Kevin's house is awesome. After talking to him for a while and looking at the great things he has in his house, we stopped and looked at the pictures on the walls and realized that he is the man that the "Dos Equis" beer comercials portray! LOL! He is "The most interesting man in the World".

Kevin, thanks for having us at your house, we had a great time looking at your wonderful fish tanks. We also had fun talking to all of the great people that showed up.

Erik Guzman

Back