September Meeting

Yeah the regulars on here didnt make it. what gives. cool house, lots of people, amazing tank. i hope he has them there more often. haha

Good to see you all Saturday,but only a small crowd from the club, Eric, I will let you know when I cut more green trees. Oddry, I don't know when the next one is, but I do need to cut more green slimer! Jay, we missed you. I think Eric or his minions took some pics? If so please post, Later, Kevin
On this date in history
1990: It has been confirmed by Turner Classic movies that Gunga Din was really an out-
of- work white American actor in dark makeup who met Mr. Kipling and inspired him to write his evocative poem. This same actor later starred as “himself” in the 1939 RKO Radio Pictures adventure film of the same name. There is now suspicion that many American Indians portrayed in western movies were not Native Americans, but whites in make up. Movie buffs are shocked. And in disbelief. Said one: “they had on war paint and screamed a lot – they just had to be Indians.”

Kevin's tanks

Kevin's tanks

Well I took some pictures with my phone camera and they don't do the tanks justice. These tanks are amazing!

Well here are the shots that I took. hopefully somebody else took better ones.

Once again Thank You Kevin for having us, we had a great time.

Attachments

• 0925101503.jpg
    0925101503.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 0925101507.jpg
    0925101507.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 0925101514.jpg
    0925101514.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 2
Back