Show off your Ritteri (H. magnifica)

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/21TYxqjikB8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

heres a shot of mine
579111_10202258724612286_1464014894_n.jpg

This was my purple tip nem. It was bar far the greatest nem I have ever owned and I have been trying to find another like it ever since I lost it over 8 years ago. The base was brown, and the tentacle bodies not that amazingly coloured but the tips were this insane blue/purple that under a 20k bulb would create a Moiré that would cause anemone to have almost little halos or an aura over the whole thing. I never got a good photograph of that effect but in person it almost gave you a headache to look at.

40344856.jpg

When I moved it bleached (but coloured back up) you can sort of see the effect here though.

36546182.jpg

original.jpg

Sadly I had some issues with the tank I never quite was able to put a finger on what happened, and the friend of mine who originally gave me the clone had his system crash as well and lost the parent.

these are not mine but i would love to get one of those green tentacles. LOL

PICS

some of them grows adjacent to landfill !!! this tell you they are actually very hardy.

hi guys,

does your mags "balls" up at night? mine doesnt balls up at night always stay spread out, i used to have a mag many years ago and that one always balls up at night but the one i have now never does it.

Mine is hit and miss... About an hour ago it was balled up. But it opened up quick.. Almost like it was checking all the tentacles. LOL

while i still like my current mag, i really missed the old one as it balled up every night around maybe an hour before lights out, at times it looks like a large eggplant and looks just so awesome....

maybe the current mag came from different region.

Mine is hit and miss... About an hour ago it was balled up. But it opened up quick.. Almost like it was checking all the tentacles. LOL

mine never ball up at night. but at around 330 every day they do.

Back