So Cal residents SCMAS/Marine Depot Sidewalk Sale 9/10/11 - Who needs Equipment?

gcarroll

Here is your chance to save a good chunk of change on products that you may be looking for. This is a SCMAS fundraiser! Members are encouraged to be there at 9:00 am to help set up and stay to help clean up. You will also be given approx 5 minutes head start before we open.

When:
saturday September 10, 2011

Time:
begin: 10:00 (+ or - 30 minutes)
end: 1:00 pm (+ or - 30 minutes)

14271 Corporate Drive
Garden Grove, CA 92843

Our best discounts ever! Savings of 40% - 60% below retail prices!!!

Name brands like Algae Free, Aquarium Pharmaceuticals, AquaC, AquaChef, AquaMAXX, Artica, ASM, Azoo, Blue Life, Aqua Logic, Aqua Medic, Captive Purity, Caribsea, Coralife, CPR, Current USA, Digital Aquatics, Deltec, Dolphin, Ecotec, Eheim, Elos, Fission, Giesemann, Hamilton, Hanna, Hydor, Innovative Viewing systems, Instant Ocean, Iwaki, JBJ, Kent, Knop, Laguna, Little Giant, Lumatek, Maxi-Jet, Neptune Systems, Ocean Runner, Pan World, PFO, Phoenix, Precision Marine, Quiet-One, Pinpoint, Radium, Red Sea, Reeflo, Rena, Salifert, Seachem, Sedra, Spectrapure, Sunlight Supply, Tom, Tunze, UVL, Ultralife, Ushio, Via Aqua, Warner Marine, Won, XM Lighting, ect...

Large variety of equipment like pumps, chillers, lighting, filtration systems, protien skimmers, controllers, monitors, RO/DI, test kits, and more.
Approximately $100,000 of "opened merchandise" that can no longer be sold as new.
All equipment will be available for testing with AC outlets available
Cash only, no warranty, no returns.

Proceeds go to benefit Southern California Marine Aquarium Society.

Don't miss these once-in-a-lifetime (OK, semi-annual) bargains!

Dang, I ALWAYS miss these :(

Im leaving for Tennessee tomorrow morning and wont be home till after that :sad1:

I am told that they want to have these semi-annually as they want to liquidate the products more frequently. Look for another in 6 months.

Greg you started me on the Macna thing, bad weekend, 3rd year in SCMAS and have not been to one of these yet. I hear they are great. Have fun and I wish I was there to help.

is it possible at all to find out what protein skimmers they will have at the fundraiser? looking for one and wondering if they will have the one I want

is it possible at all to find out what protein skimmers they will have at the fundraiser? looking for one and wondering if they will have the one I want
Answering that question is opening a bag of worms. It will spur other similar questions....

That being said I will do my best to answer. There are several skimmers available. Brands include: AquaC, AquaMaxx, Aquatic Life, ASM, CPR, CurrentUSA, Deltec, JBJ, Tunze, & Vertex. These include hang-ons, in sump, and external models. Sizes for most hobbyist tanks are available.

Back