So my wife buys this Fish and puts it while i'm @ work...

Haha,seems that i got you all...Thanks for the compliments on both.I'm super happy,even took the day off work to enjoy the tang and receive a liveaquaria order that came in,with one fish dead and the other not the best.Oh well,my stocking is done,time to count down the hypo and try to get everything back to normal.

my achilles is doing well,grazing and swimming across the tank gracefully,thanks for asking badgus. Your flame is so phat,he has grown.

The display is at 1.009 undergoing hypo as of 2weeks ago,after this week we can no longer add any fish whatsoever to the display.If anything dies or we decide to buy more fish it will be next year and i will once again bring the system to 1.009.
The wife knows the whole scoop and she helps me maintain the tank,she even does the water changes on occasion :) It's a huge help to have both of us very involved in our tanks.

Is the biological filter still in tact? How are you dealing with ammonia and nitrite? I can't imagine large water changes with a tank that size. I am just amazed at what you have been able to do.

The filtration is still in place,i am forced to do weekly 20% water changes to stay ahead of nitrite/ammonia spikes.I also add some prime on every water change.ATM i do one water change and she does the other.It will be a rough 8weeks,but the health of the fish is Priority.

Back