The Bubble-Magus Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the NAC6 doing for those of you who have purchased it? Anyone owned both the BM100 and the NAC6? If so how do they compare to each other?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15347340#post15347340 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by youngbuck
Heya guys,

Currently looking at getting the Bubble Magus BM200E

http://www.fish-street.com/bubble_magus_bm200e2_protein_skimmer

It runs on a Eheim 1262 which i know is a decent pump however just would like to know if anyone here is using one?

Was originally gonna get a Deltec APF851 it uses a similar pump which is a Eheim 1260 however to get that landed here in New Zealand is $1450nzd. The BM200E is only $950nzd.

Any ideas

Hi Youngbuck,

Its going to be much cheaper shipping if you get it from this site:
http://www.reefshops.com

I know cause I just got the NAC6A from them :)
Good and prompt service too. Replied my email within 1hr and sent out a replacement part for one that was damaged during shipping immediately.

Good luck!

bezz where are those guys located at? i looked around the site but was not sure if it was in the US or not?

thanks.

can someone measure their Atman PH2500 pump for me? i am trying to see what other pump we can possibly retro into this skimmer ;) for a later upgrade.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15394112#post15394112 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MADtanks
bezz where are those guys located at? i looked around the site but was not sure if it was in the US or not?

thanks.

Hi MADtanks,

Its a China site.
Since Youngbuck is located in New Zealand, he needs to order from Hong Kong or China so I gave him the alternative to the site he mentioned.

ok MC500 or the NAC6? i had a 500 before and love the nasty goo it would produce, but the NAC6 pulls in 500l/h of air! vs the 350 from the mc500....

10" is the sweetspot.... but i think it can be as low as 6 or 7"..... just a lot of what i have read always leads to the best performance at 10"

HTH

Hi guys,
been a member on here for a while now, i have a mixed reef, softies, sps, lps, i,m upgrading my system to 150 gallons.
I love the look of these bubble magus skimmers, i know they are cheaper than most skimmers, i am in England so postage is going to be expensive, i,m looking at theBubble-Magus BM-NAC66 Double Core, the big problem i have here is that it will have to sit in 17 inches of water, will this pose a problem, this one comes with 2 atman 2500 pumps, don,t know if these are good or not???
The other option i have is the
Bubble-Magus BM250S, this is a big fella, and comes with 2 aquabee 2500 pumps, i have seen the aquabees in action and are a great pump, again the big problem i have is the skimmer sitting in 17 inches of water, i,m not to sure on these issues and hong kong is one hell of a distance fron england to send back, i always thought skimmers found there own level, i,m currently using a aquamedic multisl1000, any tips or offers of help are greatly appreciated, many thanks

No i can,t do that as i have only got just enough room to put these skimmers in my cabinet, will 17inches of water affect the performance, thanks

Just watched a video of the Bubble-Magus BM-NAC66 Double Core, and it seems to be sat in very little water, definitely not the 17 inches that mine will be sat in,
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back