2016 Frag Farmer's Market Info Thread!!!

Thanks brodda! Please let me know how many are in the fupa crew as I'd like to take care of you guys for helping me out in my absence!

Thanks Jon for another great FFM! It was great seeing everyone as well :) Especially the FUPA crew!

Good times. FUPA crew cleared a whole room out at the Bidwell with our antics, and got kicked out at 12 when they shut the lights off hahahahaha

Good times. FUPA crew cleared a whole room out at the Bidwell with our antics, and got kicked out at 12 when they shut the lights off hahahahaha
Jeeeezz, Party animals!! Congrats once again Patrick on Reefer of the Month!! :celeb1: We have to check out each others tanks sometime soon!

63D015F4-B953-4BDB-BB55-94BBAF5AB000_zpslymm2yll.jpg

Had an amazing time!

If you missed it, you missed out. Incredible selection of corals, 'nems, fish (not just clownfish, either - though plenty of those!), inverts (who knew blood shrimp got that big?! Or did someone paint up some lobsters?), dry goods - and did I mention corals?!

As the selection got smaller through the day, so did the prices, and I all but stole some dripping delights home to Zoey's Reef.

It was awesome to see some of the few reefers I know, and very cool to meet some new ones. Great to be able to purchase corals from some of you, too!!

Would have been worth doing even if I didn't have a tank to fill - and by next year, if the stuff I just positioned in my tank does halfway well, I may not have a place for a new coral! (Which means in two years, I'll be vending, right?!)

Thanks to the organizers, the clubs, the vendors and the reefers ... you guys put on an awesome event!

~Bruce (Who forgot to ask ... what's a "FUPA", anyway . . . ?!)

FUPA shut the bidwell down last night. Might even get kicked out of the best western too. That breakfast was banging though lol just saying

This was my first time attending the FFM and I must say it was great. I did not expect there to be that many people or that much stuff for sale. There was a great selection of corals to choose from and I was able to pick up a few things pretty cheap.

My daughter was hoping to win the Mystery Box in the raffle just to see what was in it, guess I will have to try again next year.

Those who put this together and organized it did a great job.

Looking forward to next year will just need to make sure I have more money set aside :thumbsup:

Back