2016 Frag Farmer's Market Info Thread!!!

Jon and the crew...thank you as always. As FFM grows you guys are always on your game. Thank you everyone that stopped by our table, it was great seeing some old faces and many new ones. Only 370 days till we do it again!

All I got to say "King" Joe RTMA is the man! Awesome top shelf corals at great prices! Thanks bro
Shout out to your ARKSC crew! good dudes.

Thank you Jon for one of the greatest days of the year. You truly make it all come together and every year you continue to blow everyone away. Hopefully you're at the Bidwell enjoying a few TenPenny's talking about all the interesting characters and reflecting on your hard work.

Thanks again!!!

2016 Frag Farmer's Market Info Thread!!!

Thanks for the kind words fellas! I'm glad you liked the frags!

A HUGE shout out to Jon for putting on the FFM yet again. I was able to help a bit on Friday and understand what a massive undertaking the event truly is!

Again I had a wonderful time and got to finally meet some of the great in state people. Many thanks to everyone who helped make this possible! It does not go unappreciated!

So... What did everyone score?

I picked up some more Fox corals as well as some super sweet favias and blastos -a rainbow one to boot too! Matt, Mike and Brett - thanks for all the help today!

They were made by Reef Shoppe in the Bronx. I have contact info if anyone would like to talk to him about getting one. They were SUPER nice. When he saw how nice they were, he kept telling me "I want to keep this one..."

Jon and the E.O. Smith Crew
I can't Thank you Enough for the massive undertaking you put in. just to make this happen. Both myself and my wife had a GREAT time. You Really do allow Hobbyist to be able to display with the Big Names in the hobby. With some many vendors the amount and assortment of corals in mind-boggling. Everything from Thousand dollars sticks to 5 dollar zoas and blastos. There truely is something for everyone. if you couldn't find what you were looking for you wern't looking hard enough or doesn't exist. i myself was guilty of being a litlte kid in a candy-shop "oh look at that, NO look at this... How bout that...over here there's more" making even the most focused person into a Spinning Compass. The Raffle on the other hand is Massive to say the least. with so many good items i usually spend most of my funds on tickets, not just because i can win Great Stuff. but Because the money from that goes into Jon's programs so it not only is a win win, it's really a WIN,WIN, WIN!!!!

Jon Thanks Again to You and Your CREW for putting on this Event and i look forward to it Every Year

thanks to the ARKSC Crew Joe, Mike and Brett. thanks for manning the table during my Raffle Breaks.

It was Great to See all the Guys up there and will be Looking Forward to this Great Event For years to come.

Yea I got just about all the corals I was looking forward to getting. Took a lot of self control, and a judging wife, to not buy a ton more. Though probably best thing for me to come out of this was the wife saw pacific east aquaculture's sea horses and decided she wants a seahorse tank. So now I can set up another tank. Woohoo!

Absolutely Epic event!!

Thanks again Jon and everyone who helped, the vendors, clubs and reefers for making this such a fun day!

I had a great time yesterday. Jon and his crew put on a great swap as always. Thanks to all who either bought some ceramic structures or frag racks or that were just there to support what we do in this hobby. Can't wait until next year.
Thanks again,
Rock hard reefs

So sorry I missed this event. I am told that it went off without a hitch and that all had a great time!

Back