2016 Frag Farmer's Market Info Thread!!!

i will be getting some frag shots up in the next few days, i want to know who is bringing some high end sticks...if you don't feel comfortable saying on here PM me.. Looking Forward to this GREAT Event...Thanks Again

No worries. It is a TON of work to put together and every year I think "This is too much." Then we get to it and it just an awesome day!

I can't wait to go this time either, I remember my first year how overwhelming Everything was lol. Looking forward to March.

Fitch, I'm in for a donation to the raffle if you would like it. You just have to let me know in enough time to make a piece for you. Not reef related unfortunately but if it gets some cash for your school it would be worth a shot. Let me know via text if you like 2039965637

Thanks Pat! So, for about two years now I have been making and shipping coin rings all over the world in large part for Connecticut charities. Year one we donated over 1300 lbs of food to our local pantry and this year we are donating 25% of every sale to the Cove Center for Grieving Children.

I would be happy to donate a ring for the auction for Fitch's school.

cba167a73419395855ef446e75fbcc59.jpg

e91d530408a34db436727ae19d7fd48e.jpg

That is a very generous offer and I will certainly take you up on that. Thanks a ton Dave, I appreciate it!
-Jon

i know, i said, i would a while ago. but here is some of what i could bring...

Attachments

• IMG_20160101_191720.jpg
    IMG_20160101_191720.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 0
Here is the "preliminary list" of sellers for the FFM so far. I apologize for any of the names/locations that are not completely correct - feel free to shoot me a PM to fix if needed. This list does not include any of the "I want to sell but have not paid in people" If you think you should be on here and are not - please let me know! I do still have room for a few more, if anyone wants in but hustle - I have more people who have said they want to sell than I have spaces left...
Thanks-
Jon

AC Corals - CT
Alex's Advanced Aquatics - CT
Aquadreams - MA
Aquatic X-celelnce - NY
AZNnutty's Saltwater Connections - OH
BareBottom Corals - NJ
FUPA (hobbyist) -CT
Blastomaster (hobbyist) - CT
Blue Glow Aquatics - CO
Byron and Bryan’s Corals (hobbyist) - CT
Coralcruze (hobbyist) - NY
eb2292 (hobbyist) - NY
Elmafioso52988 (hobbyist) - MA
E.O. Smith Coral Project - CT
Exotic Fish and Corals - CT
Fins Aquarium - NJ
Fish Frenzy - MA
Frag Freaks - MA
Frank180Reef (hobbyist) - MA
Gotham Aquatics - NY
Greg Hiller (hobbyist) -MA
Icycorals (hobbyist) - CT
Jason Foxx - MD
Jgraz (hobbyist) - NJ
Kwong1998 (hobbyist) - NY
Marine Reef Habitat - MA
Matt Spaulding (hobbyist) - VT
Micheal Reeve (hobbyist) - CT
MO~Idol (hobbyist) - NY
Pablo (hobbyist) - NY
Pacific East Aquaculture - MD
Pieces of the Ocean - NY
Pimentinha (hobbyist) - NY
Polywise (hobbyist) - NJ
Popcorals - NJ
R+R Aquatics - NJ
Reef Creations - NY
ReefPeeper (hobbyist) - CT
Sassawrasse (hobbyist) - CT
Seagardensforyou - CT
Skimmy (hobbyist) - CT
Shayna 123 (hobbyist) - MA
Shawn B (hobbyist) - CT
Sniper2b (hobbyist) - CT
SteelerMike (hobbyist) - CT
Supreme Reefs - VA
The Coral Reef - CT
Triggreef (hobbyist) - CT
Ultimate Corals - NJ
Wet Pets - CT
xclusive corals - NY
zooanthids.com - UT

Woohoo, scored a room at the Nathan Hale Inn this year. Should help with setup and the evenings festivities :beer:

Back