Brock's SC Aquariums 80 Gallon Build

how does AI light going for u?

They look great so far. I'm trying to find a link or something to give me intensity settings samples. Also need to know if lights need to be plugged into the EB8 if I have the AWM Module.

I have the module [emoji12]
Just wanna get a better understanding of it. Do the lights need to be plugged into EB8 if I have the module?

The AWM will control the lights, but they still need power. Whether you plug them into a regular outlet, or your EB8 is up to you.

The AWM will control the lights, but they still need power. Whether you plug them into a regular outlet, or your EB8 is up to you.

Perfect. Seemed kinda redundant to have the lights show up in Fusion twice ( as hydra and as lights assigned to the EB8)

I'd like to use my old osmilattor. Can you tell me what's missing from these brackets(if anything). How do these mount to the sump?

44503384a128f8cf5cd90aa21e49c4f0.jpg

What small ato reservoir can you recommend? I have very very limited space next to the tank.

What salt do you guys use and why ?

Red Sea Coral Pro. A few LFs use it and, for me, it really has a nice balance of nutients. My additive consumption has decreased over the last two rears by maintaining my weekly water changes with this salt. Just my 2 cents.

I have been using IO but have noticed that my Alk is a bit low. I'm slowly raising it. It was as low as 5.9!!! [emoji35]
Are you using the salt to replenish Ca, Alk and Mg? If so, I'd probably go with RC. Since I dose, no need to replenish the big 3, just maintain

Do yourself a favor and pick up a Jebao doser and use IO. Way better control, and much more stable parameters.

I'm already usin IO. I haven't setup my calcium reactor yet.(prob today). I've looked at the doses but can't purchase it yet.

Back