Bubble King Skimmer Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe has the H&S A-300 with 3 Eheim 1260 but he want to upgrade to something larger. I will have him take my 400ext to help his A-300...

Heres a shot of my 200 supermarin, its pulling some nice skimmate after a week of break-in.
I'm happy with how easy it was to setup and adjust, it took about 5 minutes or less.

fr2.jpg
[/IMG]

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12355448#post12355448 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by skey44
which adhi sump is that? how does it fit? i'm considering this skimmer sump combo on my next aquarium

Its the 60 with about a 17x14? skimmer chamber, fits awesome, I cut a couple 4" long pieces of 4" PVC to put under the pump and skimmer to get them up to a 9" water level.
ADHI is made in Denver so i just drove up and grabbed the sump last week :D

Do I really need to answer that?

LOL, for a SHORT while, I had a similar hair style. Ah hem, BUT that's not important right now. Ok, back to your regular, unscheduled programming.
whistle1.gif

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12355610#post12355610 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by TOO FLY
I had a similar hair style. [/IMG]

Please don't talk to me anymore :D

jetfixr - PM Too Fly for details

Whut? It had nothing to do with Vanilla Ice, damnit. It was later, which made it even worse. But hey, I was a misguided and foolish kid. P-P-P-Please forgive me.
mecry1.gif

good idea reefkoi.
i think i will go with the 45 but get him to customize the skimmer chamber for the bk sm 200.
what size tank is this going on? i'm considering it for a 200g

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12355659#post12355659 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by TOO FLY
Whut? It had nothing to do with Vanilla Ice, damnit. It was later, which made it even worse. But hey, I was a misguided and foolish kid. P-P-P-Please forgive me.
mecry1.gif

J/K! still got love for ya :love1:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12355713#post12355713 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by skey44
good idea reefkoi.
i think i will go with the 45 but get him to customize the skimmer chamber for the bk sm 200.
what size tank is this going on? i'm considering it for a 200g

The tank has 220 gallons in it, only 2 small fish right now and a few hundred frags, I was surprised to see good skimmate from what I thought was a low bioload.
C

Your box is full reefkoi. :eek1:

Is it sad that I remember all the words to Ice Ice baby?

Last edited:
I just got my mini bubble king 160. But I cannot find the way to take the pump out. Can anyone tell me how to disassemble it?

Thanks,

If I'm not mistaken, there is a screw on the bottom plate (underneath) that you take out. I think it's pretty well self explanitory from there. Not 100% sure though.

latest nog shot to feed the addicts.

I like my new settings, it starts off pretty wet and gets drier as the neck gets dirty.

bk-nog-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back