Bubble King Skimmer Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Waxxiemann,
But yes, I did screw the bottom plate. But the pump still connected with the grey tube on the chamber. I cannot get the water-in tube out of chamber.

Looks from the pics that it just yanks out. Just reef on that baby ... Don't blame me if you break it though :D

But seriously though, it looks to me like it just slides in there compression style.

anguswu - If you want the complete BK Mini manual, here's a link to Royal Exclusiv's website.

Go to "Forums", then "User Manuals"

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12358972#post12358972 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sjames
latest nog shot to feed the addicts.

I like my new settings, it starts off pretty wet and gets drier as the neck gets dirty.

bk-nog-3.jpg

Looks like it's breaking in nicely!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12355765#post12355765 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tbone28
J/K! still got love for ya :love1:

Well geeeeeez Terry, I LIKE you too. :confused: And that's a platonic "like."

scared0031.gif

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12359286#post12359286 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tbone28
anguswu - If you want the complete BK Mini manual, here's a link to Royal Exclusiv's website.

Go to "Forums", then "User Manuals"

just realized I forgot the link :eek:

www.royalexclusiv.de

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12360157#post12360157 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by TOO FLY
Well geeeeeez Terry, I LIKE you too. :confused: And that's a platonic "like."

scared0031.gif

lol, was waiting for you to comment. I like you too

I'm a paid member. That's right. A full-fledged Reef Central... er. :confused: Well, whatever it's called, I'm it. I've got more right to the emoticon than you. Cuz I'm a chump and gave them my money! HaHaHa! ;)

So who's the sucker now? HaHa...

Wait.
scratch1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back