Bubble King Skimmer Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12216379#post12216379 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Creetin
No one said they could not skim dry, I had my reservations about it long term. It looks like i was wrong. :) I am no better than anybody here, Just a hobbiest who likes well made skimers. :)

That comment wasn't directed towards you. It was just a general reference to the several earlier threads speculating on SM performance vs. Deluxe performance before people actually started getting their hands on the SMs :D

^ I didn't take your comment as directed towards Creetin. I knew you were making a general comment. Hahn, and even Klaus said that the SM's need to run wetter than the Deluxe's. That held me back from purchasing one initially until I saw Kennettson1's SM in action.

Perhaps the SM's need to run wetter to make consistent skimmate volume. I noticed my SM slow down as the week progresses - prob due to a dirty neck?

*Edit*

Ok, so I need:

- triunfo's city and zip and whether Internal or External (Your user info says NY, but NY is a pretty big state. ;))

- Los' zip code (Your info says Salisbury, MD. So is it 21801, 02, 03 or 04?)

- Got your location info, need whether that's Internal or External?

- Alex1965's zip code

UPDATED:

1. Jim_S - Deluxe 250 External

2. kenargo - Deluxe 300 Internal

3. triunfo - Mini 180 or Deluxe 200 Internal or External???

4. Graf-X - Supermarin 200 or 250 Internal

5. Too Fly - Deluxe 250 or 300 Internal

6. BradR - Deluxe 250 or 300 Internal or External???

7. Los - Deluxe 300 Internal

8. Old Timer - Deluxe 250 or 300 External

9. cbui2 - Deluxe 300 External

10. Alex1965 - Mini 180

Terry, I'll check Jarhead's thread in a few. Sick huh?

Paul

Last edited:
You guys *should* be able to get a pretty good discount already with 10 people. Well, if I were a business owner, and someone came to me with 10 people who wanted almost $2000 skimmers, I'd give em a pretty good break.

BTW, IMO, I don't think getting free shipping will constitute a *good deal*. I think that's easy to get nowadays.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12218319#post12218319 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tbone28
You guys *should* be able to get a pretty good discount already with 10 people. Well, if I were a business owner, and someone came to me with 10 people who wanted almost $2000 skimmers, I'd give em a pretty good break.

BTW, IMO, I don't think getting free shipping will constitute a *good deal*. I think that's easy to get nowadays.

Good, I'll use that. ;)

Also, IMO, I think you should be able to get *at least* $150 off per skimmer (depending on initial cost of course)

Hey Too Fly,
I gave you my address info in my first PM to you?:confused: No problem bro, it's 07093 and thats West New York, New Jersey.:D I know, I know kind of confusing, but thats where I'm at. Also I have no problem when the purchase goes down since I'm still waiting for my tank to be built.

for the supermarine 250 owners,what does that quarter inch hose running along the pump do?Its roughly 4 iches long.

good question. I've been wondering the same. Don't all RD pumps have that hose? Is it there to keep water recirculating to keep the pump cooler? to minimize calcium deposits?

that's what I remember, Waxxie. Does it completely prevent Calcium buildup, or minimize the buildup? The pump still needs to be cleaned periodically,right?

That's how I understand it. Calcium has a tendancy build up wherever there is a vaccum and/or heat. You'd still be creating a vaccum within the pump but you are removing some/all of the heat. You'll still have to clean it, just not as often.

Last edited:
if some came to my shop and offer group buys of 10 cars at or about $2k each needed to be done, i would give them more then $150 each car. TOO FLY PM pricing when available

^ that's what I'm saying, Bart!! Let's hope these BK retailers think like you :)

BTW, it's 2pm, and not 2am - what are you doing surfing RC so early? :lol: And have you taken that new camera out of the box yet?? :D

got a little break between work now, nope i haven't even unpack calcium parts that arrived 2 weeks ago :D. what make you think i have time to take a few pics

Bart, the new version of that camera already came out. I'll take the oudated version off your hands for 30% off list :D

i purchased the new 1030SW Black about few weeks back. my friend works at best buy so got employee discount. i hate paying retail since im in the business. send me PM and you got a deal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back