Bubble- Magus skimmer has arrived

Tank is 45g w/ refugium
My tank has 2 tangs 2 wrasses 2 clownfish, a pygmy angel, lawnmower blenny, circus goby, and a baby scorpionfish

Save your skimmer money and buy those fish a home that is big enough for them.

The BM100 would do fine on a tank that size, but I'm sorry, two tangs in a 45?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13221730#post13221730 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GlouBou
AQUA200%20018.jpg

Very nice pics GlouBou! Anyone noticed there are two versions of the BM155? One with a water drain on the end like GlouBou posted, and another with the drain on the side-

BM155-1.jpg

I just received my bm100, and the build quality is very good! The skimmer body is full of bubbles, they are tiny and the turbulence in the body is low. For $140 shipped, hard to beat.

Hello,

After some weeks of use I'd notice that water level must be just above the output T. With more water on sump it outflanks ofen. With less water the pump takes air directly in input hole :D

One of the best thing with this skimmer is : SILENCE !!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13234140#post13234140 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kodyboy
I just received my bm100, and the build quality is very good! The skimmer body is full of bubbles, they are tiny and the turbulence in the body is low. For $140 shipped, hard to beat.

Where did you pay that much?

freaking out!!!!
i order one yesterday and this morning my mag-7 skimmer pump just dead on me.... To make thing worse David e-mail me that BM-105 no longer being made with the 110V pump... so instead of wasting my cash on a new pump i upgade it to BM-150 which come with 110V made in germany. BUT 2 WEEK'S FOR DELIVERY!! Man i guess i be doing a lot of water changing for the next 2 week's..... this is starting out to be a bad day.............

I own a bm100 and quite impressed with the performance. The pump was a bit of a problem at first but got it right after taking it apart a few times. if you have problems try an add a plastic washer on the shaft of the needle wheel to ensure less noise of the skimmer

I have the BM160 and have been very happy with it..I use mine in sump and run it directly from the overflow so I dont have to use anymore power with an extra pump. After dialing it in it has worked great for me...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14695301#post14695301 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by keyaam
I own a bm100 and quite impressed with the performance. The pump was a bit of a problem at first but got it right after taking it apart a few times. if you have problems try an add a plastic washer on the shaft of the needle wheel to ensure less noise of the skimmer

Can you give more detail of adding plastic washer of the shaft?

Back