DanW's 187 SPS Dominated Reef Journal

Still a baby but showing some potential

RaspCheese.jpg

I'm supposed to be getting my piece at baymac :D

That's going to be a great one for sure!!!

I'm supposed to be getting my piece at baymac :D

Dang dude. Which one is that? I like the color combo.

Me too, me too... tell us what it is!~ :hammer:

raspberry cheesecake? Just a guesss....

Thanks guys. Mark (of course) and Ramzy are right. Hit up Richie Rich...it's Wishn's Raspberry Cheesecake an Aussie piece that Richard found, link here. I thought that there used to be a picture of it...oh well. I **think** it's his avatar too. (I also highly recommend the Wildfire Monti.):thumbsup:

Dan now I have to go back like 30 pages to catch up on your tank thread...but he last 3 pages seems like your tank is doing well.. I will be more active here and catch up with all you guys :).. looks good man keep it up

Whatever bro ;) Just put some effort into your "display" instead of all of those "other" colorful corals :strooper:

Hey Mark you are absolutely right man and don't think it the other way.. I lost track with this tank when had the 90g and the 40g chalice tank.. Will pay more attention from now on :)

Sorry 4 the hi-jack Dan :)

Dan now I have to go back like 30 pages to catch up on your tank thread...but he last 3 pages seems like your tank is doing well.. I will be more active here and catch up with all you guys :).. looks good man keep it up

Hey Mark you are absolutely right man and don't think it the other way.. I lost track with this tank when had the 90g and the 40g chalice tank.. Will pay more attention from now on :)

Sorry 4 the hi-jack Dan :)
Thanks for checking back in St3v3. An no hi-jack here, as I've said before there is no rudder on this ship :jester:

Hi Dan,
I was wondering, does your oregon tort have good polyp extension? I notice mine has very little PE. Im wondering if it prefers lower flow? I have mine in high/medium flow. Im hoping its a flow issue and not AEFW...

Hey Ramsey, for what it's worth, my OT has super polyp extensions. So I would suggest you check it for health issues.

Mine is in medium flow, medium light, it's growing nicely too....well for an OT it is. :D

Back