DSPS tank from Thailand (1000 gallon+)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15705361#post15705361 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by murfman
Ching, what is the tank mfgr using to get the scratches out and polish the acrylic?

+1

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15705833#post15705833 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by McSassy
Perhaps 2,000 would be a more reasonable dream. = )

Guess it depends on how you define "reasonable." :rollface:

justa arrived from work...01:54am Brasilian time.....last check at Chingchai´s tank before sleep...if idon´t check it, maybe i can´t sleep...

The most perfect setup / project i have ever seen.

BRAVO - BRAVO - BRAVO !!!!!

Regards from GREECE.
Christos

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15705028#post15705028 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Marcelo_Brasil
With all these people coming inside the water, the skimmer should be running crazy, impossible to set up i imagine. because of all the oil from human skin...
I use to dive in a tank of 8000 liters, to clean the glass inside, and the skimmer always stop bubling instantly...

Marcelo. You are right.
My skimmer stop producing foam since the first day of aquascape. :eek:
I will do 100% water change in the next few days.

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15705361#post15705361 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by murfman
Ching, what is the tank mfgr using to get the scratches out and polish the acrylic?

They use some kind of wax. I am not sure whether it is carnauba or not.
Will ask them tomorrow.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15705833#post15705833 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by McSassy
This is so exciting! I just found this thread last night and got to the end of it now. My dream was to build a 10,000 gallon tank one day, but after seeing this, I think I may have miscalculated exactly how much 10K really is haha. Perhaps 2,000 would be a more reasonable dream. = )

McSassy. Thanks.
Bigger is always better.;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15708545#post15708545 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SERVO
The rock work is comming along really nicely! The SRC Mafia is tearing it up!

SERVO. Thanks.

15/9/09
The fifth day of aquascaping.
They started at 7 pm and finished at 7 am the next day.
Here is the end result. Very impressive on their hard work and well designed.

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15709218#post15709218 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by szcs
The most perfect setup / project i have ever seen.

BRAVO - BRAVO - BRAVO !!!!!

Regards from GREECE.
Christos

Christos. Thank you.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15710317#post15710317 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by boris MAC
Cant belive it, once in a 20 years setup. Inspiring , and great enjoyment for everyone.

Regards

boris MAC. Thanks.

Last night I did the test dive.
Water temperature is set at 75 fahrenheit.
I feel quite comfortable with this diving suit.:p

IMG_2375.jpg

IMG_2377.jpg

IMG_2384.jpg

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2396.jpg

IMG_2401.jpg

Wav, the last picture Ching, with you in the full shot says it all. Amazing setup and perfection all the way through, you just stole 4 hours of mine working time, but you know what ? it was defenetely worth it :)

keep up the great work, congratulations once more !

Wow! Stunning aquascaping. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite that graceful. Love the pics with the wet suit as well. Will you have to don the wet suit every time you need to place a coral? I guess there's no other way... :)

Back