How not to build a 750/1500 gallon build thread-Khaosinc 3/5/71-8/30/11

Ran across an old notification email from this thread this evening. Had to come back for a visit and watch the above video again. For those of you that have not seen the epic journey that takes place within these pages, take some time and read this entire thread. It is like no other. Fair winds and following seas to you Khaos. You are still very much alive in all of our memories.

glad to see everything is goin ok with you and the miniocean... :)

I just saw an email alert..for a post I had posted in...I remember this going down and this krazy tank...I have been gone and had no idea what had happened...sadstuff...I hope tink is well and happy :sad2:

If I ever think I am crazy for trying something I think of Kevin! I used to get up each morning eager to see what he had been up to the night before. RIP

WoW I feel for you on this... at this size as well. I left my friend in charge of my aquarium when I went to Brasil for a month. I told him what to do, showed him how to do it but he did not even add RO water to the tank for over a month. When the neighbours under my apartment complained about the two return pumps running dry and making machine gun sounds on the floor he switched it off. Well the sump equipment anyway. He also neglected to water a 70 year old bonsai for a month. Im glad I had powerheads connected on a seperate supply or I would have lost all the fish as well. On the plus side it was very green and lush on the inside when I cleared the algae from the glass. We learn, we grow and we conquer!

Back