How not to build a 750/1500 gallon build thread-Khaosinc 3/5/71-8/30/11

Did you have this thread locked all day just so you could have the glory?

:D

Congrats on getting your zipper removed khaos!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15479821#post15479821 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by skippy2
I couldn't figure out why it was closed!! Now we all know :)

Did the OP pass on? I knew he had some health problems, I hope this is not the case...

No Khaos is doing fine, recovering well and will probably be a little peeved that he wasnt the first to post in the split!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15479963#post15479963 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by 919
Did the OP pass on? I knew he had some health problems, I hope this is not the case...

khaos you better chime in and let everyone know you are still hittin' stuff with hammers!:D

Khaos is alive and kicking!! At least he kicked a PM my way earlier today. The split process hit a snag, but looks like Khaos is 'snagfree' now!!

This thread is pure win. One of the best I've ever followed on RC. A dream tank built by a true man's man. I'd go for a pair of female hands trying to rip the zipper apart for the chest art.

congrats khaos!!!!!!!! well deserved got totm. and a split all within like 2 or 3 months of your original post...thats truly amazing!!!!!!!! good job man......;)

Just found this thread today. Spent my whole morning reading it (while trying to hide from the boss).

Glad to see that you're recovering and taking it easy.

I'd like to contribute to the fund, but it looks like the donation button is gone from the Who loves who more website (great site, btw). Can someone help me out?

I couldn't find the thread anymore and then I forgot how you spelled your screen name! Whewww I found the new thread. I though you were lost forever.....

Back