How to build a CO2 regulator for your calcium reactor.

20151030_173151_zps4bvuerez.jpg

Here is a pic of the reg i just recieved, i need to thank Alanle for all his help , rest of the fitting should be here soon

hope so, i just recieved mine, it made of ss, it use vcr face seals, on the reg ports, you will need vcr to pipe for your output and vcr to cga for the tank, do
not to thread npt into the ports. fyi , i had my parts guy bid this reg out, the bid came back at around 1500.00, seems high, but he only tried one place.

Some guy is selling full SS post body over Barr report. I bought several items from him before. He's legit.

Click Here For Link

Pretty good deal if you are tired of hunting for parts.

You suck! Lol just kidding man I just wish I would have waited two days before buying the solenoid and needle valve. Great link this will help people a lot. [emoji106]🏻

You suck! Lol just kidding man I just wish I would have waited two days before buying the solenoid and needle valve. Great link this will help people a lot. [emoji106]🏻

That post body kit is very pricey. Look at my posts. I have listed out all the sources.

Yeah thanks I got them. I guess sometimes it's just easy to get them all at once so you don't have to search on eBay.

Yeah thanks I got them. I guess sometimes it's just easy to get them all at once so you don't have to search on eBay.

Same here, I hate waiting and sourcing all the parts. Took me 3-4 weeks to get similar parts a saving of $30-$40. I rather just get it and be done with it if I do it over again.

no the holes do not need to be plugged, they in case the diaphragm leaks, fitting are attached to allow venting to a remote location, do not worry about them.

Back