John, Dwayne, lets just do it here :D

bigbenji

Premium Member
John do you have the light and can I pick it up shortly? Dwayne wants to meet at about 2 in BG. Does this work for everybody?

Now that I think about it John mentioned yesterday that he was going to go up to the tropicorium. I'm not sure if he was doing that today or not though.

Time to leave. I'll knock on John's door in about 15 mins. If he's not home, I just won't have the light for you. I'm also having problems finding my cell phone. I'm hoping its in my van. I'll see ya at the Meijer gas station around 2.

Oops well I guess I missed that one.

I did stop buy the Coral Beauty Aquarium in Monroe. She mentioned that she was organizing a "frag fest" at her store.

John

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6833747#post6833747 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by selgado
Oops well I guess I missed that one.

I did stop buy the Coral Beauty Aquarium in Monroe. She mentioned that she was organizing a "frag fest" at her store.

John
I did see that store in the list that Jen sent me. Where abouts in Monroe is it? when is her frag fest? I ask alot of questions,don't I? :D

She's talking about Coral Beauty. Its an LFS. Its in the outlet mall, in the back (larger) part right off of I-75. I was there once when they were still setting up and didn't even have a sign. The did have an indoor pond type thing for the live rock which was pretty cool.

Its just off I-75 exit 11 (LaPlaisance Rd.). It's one driveway past McDonalds in the big, mostly empty, strip mall. She's kind of low on corals right now, but what she does have is 25% off.

The Frag Fest is a ways off - June 3rd.

You beat me to it Ben. You're killing me with he Shroom Boy thing :lol: Although I don't know if it is wise to be known as 'Shroom Boy' in the pharmaceuticals profession.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6834673#post6834673 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bigbenji
Oh, with the stuff I have access to shrooms are nothing :D

Cool!!! Now get John and I something for our back pain :D

Back