Meeting Oct 26th set :)

Dragonvale

Hello WCR,

Just talked personally with Jason at Fishpros yesterday about the meeting. We are confirmed for Oct 26th from 11:30am - 3pm.

Fishpros
8492 Gravenstein Hwy, Cotati, CA
(707) 792-4456

Please verify if you will be able to make. Im pretty excited since its been awhile since I have been in there. With the store making a turn around a lot of reefers have been talking positive about them.

As usual this will be a pot luck lunch so if you can contribute please do. Along with the our ever popular raffle! If anyone has any questions please feel free to post. Thanks :)

That's great.

I'll be there!

The store is really looking better. I just got a nice chubby yellow eyed Kole Tang from them.

I'll be there. Does anyone have a fold up table that they can bring? Or maybe even two tables? We need one for the snacks/food and one for the frags?

As far as snacks if people can list what they can bring that would be appreciated.

I'll bring some chips/dip and some sodas.

As far as frags, I'll bring:

Purple haze monti 1 and 1 for Walruskisses
Space monster frag
Kind midas
blow pops
Goblins fire
australian Blue xenia (jake)
Pulsing zenia (jake)
some hawaiian palys I'll get better idea the next couple days.

I'm scheduled to finish work at 11 am so ill try to make it then I'll see if I can pick up something at foodmaxx if I can make it.

I will be laying sod all day in my yard so I will be missing this one.. Catch you guys on the next one..

Sorry, with my move to Berkeley, we are still moving so won't be able to make it.

Need to move my 150 gal tank this weekend! :(

If someone is coming to Walnut Creek, I can try to get you frags to take to mewtup. Otherwise, sorry!

Anyone want to come out Friday evening, you can help take Miyagi tort frags and undata, and other frags up to meetup.

Back